Other games, Sat 30th Jan - Thurs 4th Feb

1235»

Comments

• This is exactly what I didn’t want! I prefer it when people forget about us. I’d rather be under the radar.
  • We've been under the radar for years. It's nice to get in the spotlight now and again.
  • I HATE the spotlight! It’s bright and people can see and cover our players, and raise expectations.
  • I think expectations have risen, and rightly so.
  • Come on Chelsea! Put this game to bed.
  • Chelsea panicing in the last few minutes but they hang on. That means that after 22 games we are still London's #1 team!
  • Spurs parked the bus at home. Gotta laugh. 😂
  • I have never thought what it would be like to support Spurs, never, however, this evening I think my head would have popped off at that first half performance, :-)
  • I think after this season Kane will look elsewhere to a top team who can challenge for honours, the only question is , can we afford him :expressionless:
  • Spurs are lost without Kane. Any side would be. There can't be many better ( if any ) strikers in the world. I admire he's loyalty but he has to move to be successful. The question is does he want to play second fiddle to Antonio?
  • yoyo :+1:

He is a complete striker, IMO. Probably his only weakness is that he's not got electric pace, but tbh that hardly holds him back and he's not exactly slow. I hope he does leave Spurs because it will be easier to like him if he's scoring bags of goals in Italy or something.
  • Kane is obviously a miss but Mourinho sets the team up so negatively it doesn't matter if he plays or not. When their best defender is Dier, who is bang average imo, they will not keep many clean sheets. Kane and Son are excellent but have to set up their own goals as there is no-one else to do so.
  • How Dier was ever selected for England, in any position, is beyond me.