• Hamstew said:

No more please. We are literally on the floorderz

😃
  • It’s a roller coaster jorderz keep it going
  • Good job big Sam got his first win out the way before playing us
  • Well we all know he will try set them up to not lose to us I’m sure
  • Well well well.. The Craig Dawson Derby 😎
  • The snograss derby =)
  • It is match 2 of a mini sequence of 4 games for Jorderdici because prior to Burnley, Moyes had said he planned to win the next four games.
  • Can Antonio Put in another shift as soon as Tuesday
  • Hamstew said:

Get the match thread started Jorderz. I've got a cracker.

Hamstew said:

These two things should not co-exist
  • No, we will use one of our other forwards
  • The Joroen Boere Derby
  • edited January 2021
    alderz said:

The Joroen Boere Derby

The Jorderz Bore Derby you say....
  • She bores me as well
  • The almalfatino derby
  • I've just put my readers on, I thought it said Jordan, hence the she! Blimey my eyes are worse than I thought
  • Cuz1 said:

It’s a roller coaster jorderz keep it going

Jorderz took rollercoasters and asked why do we need the ups and downs? Let's just keep them flat.

• Hamstew said:

Mate, these are criminally bad.

Honestly, they should be against the lawderz.
  • The Dianga derby
  • steve said:

Can Antonio Put in another shift as soon as Tuesday

Don't see why not, the rest are expected to.
  • Just read the match report on the Guardian - says Antonio was out with a groin injury. Did we know that? It was his hamstrings that were the talk of the town....
  • That must be one of the worst typo's in the Guardians history.    😂
  • You say hamstrings, I say potato
  • This report says Antonio is a doubt for the WBA game. https://greenstreethammers.com/2021/01/17/west-ham-suffer-massive-injury-blow-star/ Well, he played the full 94 minutes against Burnley and that may have taken its toll. Hope it is not injury.

I can't see a replacement strike being signed today. So, Moyes will have resort to some experimentation - Yarmolenko at centre forward, Obudeko is inexperienced and also a recent returnee from injury, a false nine and no striker as Barcelona do. Never a dull moment as a hammers fan. Now where are those heart tablets.
  • Please not Yarmalenko. I'd rather have no one there. That guy is just abysmal.
  • I reckon Moyes will play Antonio on Tuesday and trust to luck that he gets through it and rest him v Doncaster. Huge risk though.

Dia was supposedly the closest deal, but he's playing for Reimes today so no chance he'll be signed in time, if at all.
  • Pengeman said:

This report says Antonio is a doubt for the WBA game. https://greenstreethammers.com/2021/01/17/west-ham-suffer-massive-injury-blow-star/ Well, he played the full 94 minutes against Burnley and that may have taken its toll. Hope it is not injury.

I can't see a replacement strike being signed today. So, Moyes will have resort to some experimentation - Yarmolenko at centre forward, Obudeko is inexperienced and also a recent returnee from injury, a false nine and no striker as Barcelona do. Never a dull moment as a hammers fan. Now where are those heart tablets.

The article is based on a Claret & Hugh article, there's a link on the page

https://www.claretandhugh.info/antonio-doubt-for-west-brom/

All the Claret & Hugh article says is...

"David Moyes was notably coy about whether Michail Antonio is fit enough to play two games in four days"

and...

"Moyes says he will need to look at whether his striker will be ready to start on Tuesday against West Brom and will wait to see how he recoveres in the next couple of days."

There's no actual quote from Moyes or any hint that Antonio is injured

Those journos love to make mountains from molehills!
  • edited January 2021
    Such clickbait. From that article, they get the 'suffer massive injury blow star' line.

I also note the writer's bio: he wants to 'pursue a career that allows me to work reporting accurate football news'.

;hmm
  • Nether the less it’s obvious to anyone we need a striker now and not the summer, even a loan one will do till then
  • Got to be an unchanged side:

Fabianski
    Coufal - Dawson - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Bowen - Soucek - Rice - Fornals
    Benrahma
    Antonio