Well, it's back. Other PL games during Project Restart. (Discussion of matches)

18910111214»

Comments

• Never gonna happen we are safe. Also there is no way we would concede that many to Villa if we were fighting for survival.
  • edited July 2020
    The biggest shock on the final day is we are going to beat Villa, who everybody fancies to get a point against us (minimum).

Calling it now, Bournemouth to survive on GD after Watford & Villa lose. Villa have by far the hardest fixture unless Moyes makes wholesale changes.
  • I'm a bit bored today, these are the relegation scenarios. If you're curious:

Lose by 8 vs Man U and 3 vs Villa, and Watford win by 4
    Lose by 7 vs Man U and 4 vs Villa, and Watford win by 4
    Lose by 6 vs Man U and 4 vs Villa, and Watford win by 5
    Lose by 5 vs Man U and 5 vs Villa, and Watford win by 5
    Lose by 4 vs Man U and 5 vs Villa, and Watford win by 6
    Lose by 3 vs Man U and 6 vs Villa, and Watford win by 6
    Lose by 2 vs Man U and 6 vs Villa, and Watford win by 7
    Lose by 1 vs Man U and 7 vs Villa, and Watford win by 7
  • So what you're saying is we're safe
  • How hilarious is it that Sky are still including us in the relegation battle.

Laughable.

The set of results needed to see us relegated is never going to happen.
  • Lukerz, and their desperation to get some traction under 'the trophy lift.' That's not a thing!
  • getting a bit nutty in the Championship
  • Where's Rav and his champohype?
    Washing and ironing his Dortmund tops. :-)
  • Brentford bottled it lol
  • Pleased for Slav, well done that man.
  • Super Slav, and all that.
  • You must be sick if you are a Forest fan though. Completely blew a +5 goal difference
  • So it's London v Wales in the play offs.
  • Goal and assist for Grady. Looks a real player.
  • Different Grady
  • edited July 2020
    And let's not forget to give hearty congratulations to Liverpool as they accept their trophy and proudly hold it aloft, showing it to......? We'll, no-one actually
  • Did Adrian get a medal if so really pleased for him
  • Medal for Adrian. In fact there was a medal for a young lad who only made 5 appearances
  • The limit is 5 appearances I believe. I feel like it used to be 10? I have a memory of Martin Keown coming on as a sub a lot towards the end of the Arsenal Invincible’s season just to get up to 10, but I don’t know if I’ve invented that memory or not...
  • Alderz, you're right. I remember him itching to get on as stoppage time was looming!
  • alderz said:

The limit is 5 appearances I believe. I feel like it used to be 10? I have a memory of Martin Keown coming on as a sub a lot towards the end of the Arsenal Invincible’s season just to get up to 10, but I don’t know if I’ve invented that memory or not...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-winners-medals-rules-a9600821.html

Used to 10, changed to 5 in 2012-13 season. But...

The champions receive 40 commemorative medals made of silver and can be distributed as per the club’s wishes, as long as every player who has made at least five appearances in the division this season gets one.