Well, it's back. Other PL games during Project Restart. (Discussion of matches)

Comments

• It’s all lining up nicely for 5 teams to finish on 37 points
  • Anybody thinking Bournemouth are gonna pick up a guaranteed 3 points v Saints are mistaken. They look a great side & were very unlucky not to win 4-1 today. Play some great football.

• van aanholt breakdancing to celebrate a Man Utd goal shows how some players just don’t care anymore
  • Nervous times

Let's hope we are ready for these 6 pointers vs Watford and Villa
  • Two points from those games will be plenty.
  • Lol Brentford might have blown it. Amazing what pressure can do.
  • I was looking fwd to Brentford being promoted, Away to Brentford would have been the shortest distance for me to travel to watch westham play.
  • I am hopeful we might get a couple of their players if they don't go up.
  • Hamstew, it's a double edged sword for me because who else would you want to get promoted if not Brentford?
  • Yes, their is some young exciting players in the Championship generally.
  • Hamstew, it's a double edged sword for me because who else would you want to get promoted if not Brentford?

I'd like West Brom and Fulham to go up. Nothing against Brentford but I like a few of their players.
  • I think Leeds and West Brom will be highly competitive next year if they come up. I think Brentford and Fulham would both go back down, so I’d like them two to come up
  • Norwich down to 10 men. IMO Burnley player got Buendia sent off. His reaction was over the top.
  • Norwich are down to 9.
  • Still only 1-0, we beat em 4-0 with 11 men. We are massive
  • I'd quite like Forest to come up, they've got plenty of history and its been 21 years since they were relegated from the top flight
  • Hamstew said:

Still only 1-0, we beat em 4-0 with 11 men. We are massive

Burnley should have asked me to open their match thread
  • I've just seen mentioned on the bbc match thread that Bournemouth have spent £130m over the last 2 seasons' transfer windows.
  • Southampton are unbeaten in the last five and Ings has scored four in those games.

Think this might be the end for Bournemouth
  • I'd love Bournemouth to win 2-0 and go above Watford.
    Anything that sees Deeney disappear from the Prem can't be all bad

If Watford go down Deeney will be playing for whoever Sean Dyche is managing next season
  • Very open 15 minutes in this game, end to end stuff...So nice not being stressed out about what the result might be....

I’d be willing to lose against Villa if Watford & Bournemouth go down.

• Nigel Pearson sacked??!!
  • I know it's not the Premier League but Huddersfield have sacked Danny Cowley even though he has saved them from relegation.
  • If Bournemouth get relegated and we sell Anderson we could do worse than nick Junior Stanislas off them.

Aaron Ramsdale is only 22. Possible Fabianski replacement?
  • What's Stanislas's injury record like? I know he missed most of this season.
  • He is 30 now & left us in 2011, would he want to come back and does he fit DM's young player project?
  • Watford going to sack Pearson with 2 games to go. Honestly don’t understand this decision.
  • MIA, three managers in the same season tells it's own story.