Home to yucky old Zaha FC

Comments

• On another note, I do like the look of Paq, he is a proper footballer,
  • This is one of the worst performances we’ve put in for a long time. The list of criticisms is enormous and yet we’re not losing. Wake up Hammers.
  • Benni off

# M.... O..
  • Lanzini and Downes being readied.

Benrahma and Soucek off.
  • edited November 2022
    Pacqueta is but he must be wondering what on earth he’s joined.
  • Benrahma off.....ridiculous

Glad Soucek is finally off, another no show
  • edited November 2022
    Bazshuayi said:

Benni off

# M.... O..

For (soon to be) Liverpool reject Klopp I suppose? 🤮🤮🤮😱😱😱😂🤣😂
  • Why is Bowen undroppable?
  • alderz said:

According to Transfermarkt, he’s had 6 club career appearances as a LB, and 58 as a RB. And it also reckons he’s played LB 3 times for Germany.

According to Transfemarkt he's played all 13 games for Germany since September 2021, 4 LB, 5 RB, 3 CB and a half time substitution against Hungary where his position that isn't identified

Going from his performance at RB for us I'd suggest that Germany don't play full backs the way we do in the Premier League
  • 0 shots this half

Appalling performance from us today

Benrahma worldie aside we deserve to be behind
  • alderz said:

According to Transfermarkt, he’s had 6 club career appearances as a LB, and 58 as a RB. And it also reckons he’s played LB 3 times for Germany.

According to Transfemarkt he's played all 13 games for Germany since September 2021, 4 LB, 5 RB, 3 CB and a half time substitution against Hungary where his position that isn't identified

Going from his performance at RB for us I'd suggest that Germany don't play full backs the way we do in the Premier League
    So more as a right back then? And we’re not counting all his appearances pre Sep 21 that we’re almost entirely at RB or RWB?
  • Time for that to happen.
  • You know you'd love him if he came here and made West Ham a heavy metal team
  • And , regardless, the guy is an international footballer who plays as a right back more often than not for his national side. So to say he’s not a right back is plainly inaccurate, and arguing that he’s also played other positions is semantics
  • I think we were lucky to not give away a penalty there, Kerher had a decent handful of shirt,
  • Pretty sure I've got Tony Gale as co-comms on my stream; for an ex-West Ham player, he's always so negative about us (I know we've not been good today, but he's always the same).
  • edited November 2022
    That looked a pen to me.

Edit: Might have been outside.
  • Pretty sure I've got Tony Gale as co-comms on my stream; for an ex-West Ham player, he's always so negative about us (I know we've not been good today, but he's always the same).

But we have been negative

We've been completely outplayed today
  • Tony Gales USP is to say what the player should have done instead of what he did.
  • feels like we need another 150m to sort out the 150m worth of problems we have

I agree, but today he's well justified in his criticism.
  • The problem i am having is that I enjoyed watching Leicester yesterday and Arsenal today, and then I get myself all set up and all excited, make myself a bacon sarnie and and take my seat for this…………
  • edited November 2022

The problem i am having is that I enjoyed watching Leicester yesterday and Arsenal today, and then I get myself all set up and all excited, make myself a bacon sarnie and and take my seat for this…………

Ah, so it's all your own fault, deluding yourself 😂🤣😂

Did you guys over there get the extra hour today?
  • Penalty?!
  • Didn't look a pen to me.
  • That looks a little soft to me…
  • thats getting VAR'd surely
  • Who for!!!!

Us
  • Who for!!!!

Us, but it won't stand.