Home to yucky old Zaha FC

Comments

• Thoroughly deserved. We may not be in a relegation battle and probably won’t be but I haven’t seen three worse teams than us recently.
  • Antonio should do a lot lot better, just chips the ball into the keepers gloves. They break, they score, they win.
  • Shocking by Antonio there.

Palace go down the other end and score.
  • At least Ayew has finally got a yellow card =)
  • Thoroughly deserved defeat, that was appalling
  • In fairness, we have been a little better since the subs were made, but overall, if we end up with a point here, we can take take it to the bank and thank the footballing gods

The bank was obviously closed
  • This is the old West Ham..
    Horrible in all honesty.
  • we need an attacking coach. we have good players but dont play to any kind of system.
    we seem to have no idea what to do in the final third other than to pass it backwards.
  • I hate them but that was completely deserved. We were embarrassing.
  • edited November 2022
    I’m not actually convinced anymore we won’t go down.

Scamacca’s already lost it & Antonio looks like he did 5 years ago.
  • We are in a relegation battle
  • Moyes needs to take a look at himself.
    He's spent a fortune and at present, he's not getting the best out of them.....
  • We deserved that

Absolute rubbish, completely bosses and bullied

Moyes has big questions to answer

Painful season this
  • Jay, he certainly doesn’t seem able to motivate them any more.
  • I wish Antonio had a brain. It's like when he is moving the brain freezes.
  • Shocking performance. We got what we deserved.
  • Maybe Moyes constantly slating our players last season has lost the dressing room

Every single player is out of form, something has got to give and if it doesn't change we could very well go down
  • Feel kind of sick
  • We’ve lost 8 games already this season and won 4. Of those Bournemouth, Fulham and Villa were a little fortunate.
  • Terrible game. We were never in control or looked like scoring from open play. The starters had not played mid-week, so tiredness wasn't a factor. Palace seemed to control midfield and we looked very pedestrian. Can't understand why Benrahma was taken off. Was it our tactics or starters? We have been poor for best part of the year.
  • I'm not worried about relegation just yet, but I do feel we're hugely underperforming.
  • Personally, I was surprised the pen was overturned. It was like the Forest one yesterday which was given. The ref indicated he saw a tug when he gave it, which replays confirmed on the shorts. It was soft but further inconsistent use of VAR.
  • edited November 2022
    That was useless by Antonio.
    But we can't IMO blame him....
    We have not played great in hardly any games for a long time now, so it's up to him...Moyes, to do something about it.....

Either he's picking the wrong team/formation or tactics, but the blame for me is with him.
    Is he entitled to a grace period, time to sort it, not sure IMO.......for 2 seasons or 1 & 3/4 of great wins and performances, or do we now look at the last 20-25 games and say, simply not acceptable.
  • cant see Moyes lasting now. Club invested heavily to support him and we are going backwards.
  • What worries me is I felt at no point during that game that Moyes was able to influence it.
  • Europa League has hidden how bad we've actually been in the Prem.
  • edited November 2022
    Lukerz said:

Personally, I was surprised the pen was overturned. It was like the Forest one yesterday which was given. The ref indicated he saw a tug when he gave it, which replays confirmed on the shorts. It was soft but further inconsistent use of VAR.

Haven't seen the Forest one, and consistency, above all else, is what most fans (maybe other than the entitled plastics of the Sky 6), but it was never a penalty for me, and VAR rightly suggested it should be overturned.
  • Regardless of a VAR decision going against us, you have to look at the bigger picture IMO, and say with all he's spent, is it good enough or acceptable, IMO not sure.
  • I just don’t understand what the game plan is meant to be. Either we don’t have one, or the manager isn’t able to get the players to play to it. Neither bode well for the season or for the managers future.
  • When the goal went in I was digesting Antonio picking out the keeper despite the amount of our players running into the box to snatch victory. I didn't react at all. Possibly memories from past traumas when we've conceded late and the ability to immediately consign for my sanity.

I've had enough though. Seriously. I don't think the board will make a change but I want them to. World Cup break would be a good time