Latest Injury (and Recovery!) Mews

Comments

• Grey - iPad can see both picture a and b but still not the one that Mrs Grey posted.... ;hmm
  • Vorselaar

It's baffling.

I wondered if it was because the original image had capitals for JPG, but obviously not.

The only other difference I could see was that the original picture was being served form an https site, rather than http, so perhaps there is some kind of setting in Safari that blocks them?

If you hover over the original image (the one you can't see) does any kind of tooltip show up?
  • Creswell back in training today (Bilic's press conference as reported on BBC and club twitter).
  • Grey ;ok

I will let you know if it happens again.
  • Was Reid out for the season ?
  • “From the last game we have no Antonio and no Mark Noble, but Andy can be back and then Cresswell is training with us on Thursday, and Winston Reid will start to train with us on Monday. That’s the situation with us.”
    Read more at http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2017/april/13-april/bilic-rues-antonio-absence#4ruP2DGSFLZAV3sF.99
  • So in the run in of a tough season, when teams start being able to beat anyone

We lose the two front runners for our player of the season for the rest of the season in Obiang and Antonio

#westhamway

• I have to admit I couldn't get through it all... But I couldn't resist, after his season ending injury, the woe of Oh Oh Antonio.

#They dont make em like that anymore ;phew
  • Praise be!
  • My mum used to sing that to me at bedtime. (Without the histrionics...)
  • MrsGrey said:

Moore-than ... I hadn't heard the version that he was 'told' to go out and play. ;hmm

The story I read (no idea how accurate it is compared to other versions) was that he felt a 'twinge' (rather than his groin 'went') and he played on a bit after that. (And there was no indication it was against medical advice, as far as I'm aware.)

;ok

I heard Slav say it himself in the press conference. I think he said that Andy had "felt his groin", but I didn't want to write that in case it provoked some ooh matron responses - so it may well have been more of a "twinge" than a "going" of the groin. ;) However, it still seems to show that we took a risk with the injury that didn't pay off. And I'm sure it wasn't against medical advice - but that's precisely my point. Sakho also broke down quite soon into his last reintroduction to the team, so I'm a little worried that the same might happen again.
  • Felt his groin, you say? ;hmm

Is that a medical term?

Oh er missus ;wahoo

;yercoat
  • edited April 2017

My mum used to sing that to me at bedtime. (Without the histrionics...)

My Mum used to sing Knees Up Mother Brown to me, or something like that....

Ease up Terry Brown
    Ease up Terry Brown
    Under the table transfer woe
    Ee-aye, Ee-aye, Ee-aye-oh
    If I bring you Tevez
    Mascherano goes out on loan
    Ease up, ease up
    Third party fees up
    Ease up Terry Brown

• AC injured again

Hence Slav having clear the air talks with Sakho

You couldn't make it up
  • You probably could make it up, though.

Like, we don't actually know that there was ever an issue between Slav and Sakho, do we?
  • "There was no row with Diafra Sakho. I should know if there was one"

It was made up unless you think Slaven is lying.
  • Given the way Slav has previously dealt with spats with players (Amalfitano, anyone?) I really can't see that he would climb down for Sakho.
  • Carroll injured again ;doh
  • will this season never end ;weep
  • What's the matter with him this time? ;angry
  • Foot and Mouth..... ;deadhorse
  • Since Andy Carroll made his debut for West Ham, he's had 22 seperate injuries & played just 41% of the possible minutes in the PL
  • 7 of his last 12 injuries have been groin area injuries. ;weep
  • I know what I know, and will just leave it there.

;ok
  • Sacko out for rest of season! Couldn't make it up!