The twonk that is... Mark Lawrenson

Comments

• And as per MJs post on the match thraed, they seem to think we are playing Newcastle tonight ;lol

#losttheplot
  • QUOTE: In fact I almost joined them as a teenager

Anyone else glad he didn't????

;wave
  • The Twonk gets it wrong again. Twonk
  • edited January 2016
    Mr Lawrenson.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
  • maybe he should go head to head with Sarah Palin, they could probably learn something from each other, and remarkably, she would probably go on and beat him.
  • Even the official WH twitter account is getting in on it.

From last night

West Ham United FC ‏@whufc_official 11h11 hours ago

Alright Lawro? [1-3] #WHUFC #BOUWHU
  • has he got the barcodes down for a 2-0 win yet? checking ...still a twonk
  • Yep, wait for it.....something along the lines of.

"NUFC will be buzzing after that late equalizer and scoring 3 against MUFC, meanwhile WHU were very average and had to rely on 2 free kicks to dispose of lowly Bournemouth and are now missing Carroll again, therefore a nailed on home win 2-0"
  • He is now so far adrift in his predictions the Lawro alternative league table ought to show us playing in the Championship by now (and I bet we wouldn't be top of that either!) ;doh
  • Yep, wait for it.....something along the lines of.

"NUFC will be buzzing after that late equalizer and scoring 3 against MUFC, meanwhile WHU were very average and had to rely on 2 free kicks to dispose of lowly Bournemouth and are now missing Carroll again, therefore a nailed on home win 2-0"

;hmm

Are you Lawro in disguise?
  • Twonkbucket
  • It's spreading across the BBC.
    Four Premier League managers have been nominated for December's manager of the month award.

The nominations are....Crystal Palace's Alan Pardew, Watford's Quique Sanchez Flores, Arsenal's Arsene Wenger and Claudio Ranieri of Leicester City.

Crystal Palace were the only side not to lose in December.....

;doh
  • "If we just ignore West Ham they will go away" LALALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU MR BILIC
  • What do you mean West Ham are fifth ? absolute piffle old boy lets talk about Man Utd and Liverpool some more
  • Wasn't there a curse on that award, though, MrsG? I mean we want to keep winning so would we really want Bilic getting that award?
  • Absolutely, Munich. I'm relieved the PL didn't nominate him.

It was more the way the Beeb reported Pardew's achievement that rankled.
  • It is a two edged sword this business of flying under the radar. I like the fact that the expectations on WHU are so low - it engenders a great battling spirit to prove people wrong ... but it would be nice if the Beeb stopped treating WHU as if we were that embarrassing uncle that no one likes to talk about.
  • Well, in December we drew four and only won once so not really manager of the Month material.

Now January has started brightly....
  • Herb

;nonono

Shh!
  • Ooops! ;yercoat
  • That's a rather depressing stat you just posted there Herb - it's normally me that posts something like that ;lol
  • MrsGrey said:

It's spreading across the BBC

Crystal Palace were the only side not to lose in December.....

;doh

Who did we lose to in Dec ?
  • We didn't. Our last defeat was Spurs in November, right?
  • That's what l thought
  • Hence my ;doh
  • Who? ;puzzled
  • Lawro for a knighthood