TV and Films

Comments

• Jessica Jones is good. They are doing another series with Luke Cage as the main Protagonist and then Iron Fist. Then after that they will fo a combined TV series of the defenders.
  • My Son tells me I must start watching Fargo so going to start tonight ;ok

The show is top drawer
  • Yeold ;thumbsup
    They're also doing 2nd seasons for Jessica Jones and Daredevil. The new trailer dropped for Daredevil yesterday and it looks very good. It's all about the Punisher.

Brookings. I enjoyed the first season of Fargo. Haven't got round to the 2nd yet though, which I hear was superb.
  • cheers Luke ;ok
  • edited February 2016
    Mrs G, how many blacklist episodes has there been since the mid season break? Still hasn't started here, 26th feb i think it is ;weep
  • 6 so far, Twist.

If you can't wait, and don't want to download torrents, then as long as you have a decent (uncapped) Internet line:

if you have an Adroid device, I'd suggest adding the ShowBox app.

if you haven't got an Android device, I'd suggest installing Kodi, and then SALTS

Both of those allow you to watch streams of many popular shows and movies.
  • What Blacklist needs is a new episode every night...

Frustrated of Woolwich

• Cheers Grey, will look into that ;ok
  • Showbox is my saviour on the train. Watching the 100 at the moment which is good so far.
  • The 100 is good first season was average but they definitely had a boost in budget for series 2 and hopefully series 3. Similar to marvels agents of shield.
  • I watched the water diviner last night. It's got Russell Crowe in it, and probably came out a couple of years ago. If you enjoyed Gallipoli, it has a sort of what happened to the Anzacs after theme to it. Interesting ;ok
  • Has anybody seen Rams, an Icelandic film involving feuding sheep farmers?

It probably has more appeal if you're either Icelandic or a sheep-farming enthusiast but it has to be time better spent than Dirty Grandpa, a new career low for Robert DeNiro.

• adecoker said:

Has anybody seen Rams, an Icelandic film involving feuding sheep farmers?

It probably has more appeal if you're either Icelandic or a sheep-farming enthusiast but it has to be time better spent than Dirty Grandpa, a new career low for Robert DeNiro.

I know, he surely cannot need the money!

And Al Pacino was in some truly terrible Adam Sandler film called jack and Jill

How the mighty have fallen......
  • Only watched one episode of Jessica Jones so far. Really not sure about it at this point

Orange is the new black restarts soon though, as well as house of cards ;biggrin
  • Mrs G, how many blacklist episodes has there been since the mid season break? Still hasn't started here, 26th feb i think it is ;weep

Just watched ep. 14 and ep. 15. New story arc ;wahoo ;hmm ;nonono And what about the President lookey-likey?! ;devil

;wink
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen. ;biggrin
  • Just watched Into the Badlands on Amazon Prime. Not bad, fairly easy to watch and to follow
  • Love the fight scenes with into the badlands. I do hope kung fu fighting makes a comeback to more TV and Film
  • Nooooooo! The choreography is terrible. So much wire work too. I would love a proper martial arts show not something with unrealistic moves like Into the Badlands demonstrates. The fight scenes were infinitely worse than those in Banshee and Arrow.
  • Netflix have a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon sequel ;hmm
  • Pointing Tiger, Spotted Dragon (Your turn to be it)?
  • anyone else watched Man in the High Castle? Two episodes in and I'm hooked!
  • edited February 2016
    Wrath

I got half way through the series, liked it, but haven't been back to it yet.

Excellent production values, and a very interesting premise.
  • It's good Wrath. I think it drags on a bit and I found myself losing attention but it gets better again at the end of the season.
  • I think it drags on a bit and I found myself losing attention but it gets better again at the end of the season.

Are we talking about Man In The High Castle here or West Ham United?

• Silent films might not be to everybody's taste but I spent an enjoyable half or so this morning watching Buster Keaton's My Wife's Relations. I don't think he was ever as successful or highly regarded as Chaplin or Laurel & Hardy but I think he would always be my choice.
  • House of Cards fantastic again

The 100 looking good again.

Black sails on amazon prime worth watching

Vikings in amazon prime worth watching

Marvels agents of shield brilliant again

The Walking Dead always fun

Oh and GOT only 1 month away!!!!
  • edited March 2016
    Loving House of Cards.

Not feeling the new X Files much.
  • I watched House of Cards in three days.