Liverpool (A) Carabao Cup Weds 20th Dec 8pm live on Sky

Comments

• Typical Moyes. Waits till we go 2-0 down before making changes.
  • And why only one change? We're 2 down and being completely outplayed, and we bring on one player.
  • Lol they’re bringing on Trent and Salah
  • 2-0, it’ll be very hard now. Substitutes too late, AGAIN!
  • This is a shambolic performance and a complete embarrassment. What must the viewing neutrals think of us. I can see this ending up as another Fulham hiding unless Liverpool take pity and think job done.
  • Paq on for Benny, my commentator said he was not surprised as Benny has had no influence in the game whatsoever

Unfortunately I 100% disagree with that comment - Humpth
  • This is a shambolic performance and a complete embarrassment. What must the viewing neutrals think of us. I can see this ending up as another Fulham hiding unless Liverpool take pity and think job done.

Probably it’s nice to have a European trophy in the cabinet I suppose.
  • 60 minutes in and we haven’t even had a shot. Really embarrassing performance in a quarter-final
  • edited December 2023
    We knew this would happen from kick off

Please, just start your best and healthy players.
  • The truth here is that we were not set up to compete, and we haven’t…….
  • Moyes has had the biggest shocker this evening. If you are not going to for a quarter final when in the situation we are at present then you may as not bother competing in the first round as it's just a waste of time.
  • Luckily Liverpool have no decent subs to bring on🤪
  • Lukerz you’re not embarrassed at the performance tonight or is your sole purpose is to have a pop at me at every opportunity if I criticise what I’m seeing.
    I’m starting to think this forum is turning into something I don’t want to be a part of.
  • I am but I wouldn’t catastrophise it
  • The camera just panned to Kenny Dalgliesh and I thought, wow, and then I got up and looked in the mirror……..

I reckon he was fancying a run out
  • edited December 2023
    Nothing to learn. Moyes has put himself into a corner.
  • We won a european cup that we were pretty much favourites to win tbf... this competitions harder to win and moyes doesnt even put out a team to try and win it
  • I wouldn’t worry. Club clearly didn’t want to go through so why should we care either?
  • Lukerz said:

I wouldn’t worry. Club clearly didn’t want to go through so why should we care either?

What was that about not catastrophising 😂

2 minutes later and we threw the game.
  • Oh my, that was the worst of the lot - soucek caught napping and then just stood there.
  • We haven’t thrown it but the team selection can only indicate no prioritising of this game. That’s a fact. 6 changes.
  • 3-0 Game over😭
  • edited December 2023
    Soucek gave up when he lost that ball. There is a collective apathy towards the game & has been from the start. I’m not gonna worry about it.
  • They should be ashamed of themselves. 6,000 fans are up there and unless they travelled by road they can’t get home tonight as there’s no trains. They all should have their ticket money and all out of pocket expenses paid by the club.
  • Comebacks on!
  • Great goal by Bowen.
  • To be fair, really well taken goal by Bowen that might make the result in the history books look a bit more respectable.

However - even if it stays at 3-1 the recorded scoreline will not be telling the whole story
  • Woo hoo.

Massive