AZ Alkmaar v West Ham, Thurs 18th May, 8pm ECL Semi-final 2nd Leg (1-2 agg)

Comments

• Bowen’s done so little over these two legs
  • Fornals for Benrahma in the most predictable substitution in the history of the game.

Bowen's done nothing, but obvs it's Benny that gets hooked. Even less attacking threat now. Buckle in for 20 minutes of backs to the wall stuff.
  • edited May 2023
    wrong sub in my books get on Cornet on for his pace, the game is getting stretched
  • Fans making some good noise.
  • Pacqueta’s final ball has been poor tonight.
  • Fornals for Benrahma in the most predictable substitution in the history of the game.

Bowen's done nothing, but obvs it's Benny that gets hooked. Even less attacking threat now. Buckle in for 20 minutes of backs to the wall stuff.
    Tbf all Benrahma has done is take on the right back and then cross the ball into the stand.
  • I haven't followed European football in years. Do away goals count double these days or did they scrap that?
  • alderz said:

Fornals for Benrahma in the most predictable substitution in the history of the game.

Tbf all Benrahma has done is take on the right back and then cross the ball into the stand.
    Yeah, he wasn't great, but no worse than Bowen IMO.
  • WestSide said:

I haven't followed European football in years. Do away goals count double these days or did they scrap that?

They scrapped it
  • alderz said:

Fornals for Benrahma in the most predictable substitution in the history of the game.

Yeah, he wasn't great, but no worse than Bowen IMO.
    Yeah Bowen’s done nothing too, but I’m just saying Benrahma has shown no end product so 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • My days. That was the chance. Wasted.
  • If that falls to Bowen and not Aguerd it’s a goal
  • They've all got bananas on their feet!
  • Ings for Antonio.

Just to make it even more difficult to retain the ball.
  • Could be an AZ penalty for handball
  • Oh God, are VAR going to give that handball
  • If that’s handball then we might need to sign some players with no arms, because what the hell is he meant to do?
  • Common sense applied, thankfully.
  • No way could you give a penalty for that.
  • Just saw a sign in the crowd that said “Alkmaar Zaanstreek” which means that the A in AZ Alkmaar stands for Alkmaar. Which means their name is Alkmaar Zaanstreek Alkmaar.
  • No way could you give a penalty for that.

Mubama got penalised for something very similar in the Brentford box the other day. Nothing surprises me anymore.
  • 5 more minutes to play
  • Keeper knocked it down, it hit Zouma on the head them bounced off on to his hand.

If that had been given, I'd have thrown the laptop through the window.

#notreally
  • Something else to clutter up the scaffolding.
  • FORNALS!!!!!!!
  • PABLITOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • FORNALS!!!!!
  • edited May 2023
    Fornalsssss!!