Brentford V West Ham, Sunday 14th May, 13:00 GMT / 14:00 BST / 15:00 CET

Comments

• Lukerz said:

No Toney

Massive bonus.
  • Interesting decision by Moyes to rest players. Suppose we can call on them from the bench. I guess he wants us to still be in the game after 60 mins & the use those subs if he needs to.
  • I’d have played Rice, given we only may have 4/5 games left with him. Rice for Soucek.
  • Respect the point
  • Going for a dull 0-0/1-1
  • Tony Gale on co-comms for me, about to be telling me just how bad we're playing and what we should have done (after the event) no doubt.
  • Calf issue for Antonio apparently.
  • Worried about Johnson.
  • Hamstew said:

Worried about Johnson.

Not a confidence inspiring start.
  • Downes lucky to escape a yellow already.
  • Lukerz said:

I’d have played Rice, given we only may have 4/5 games left with him. Rice for Soucek.

No point in risking him when we have potentially two GIANT games left in his time with us. Got to go for the trophy, IMO
  • They shoulda scored, lucky the header was wide. Fabianski came and was nowhere near it.
  • Souceks passing haha
  • There we go. We lasted 20 minutes
  • edited May 2023
    Surely Fabianski has to save that, that was worse than the one Areola let in on Thursday.
  • Just awful. This might just be a waste of time.
  • Aguerd with a suicide pass.
  • Fabianski De Gea
  • we're never beating Brighton or Brentford
  • Talk about poor play…
    Aguerd certainly capable of some shocker’s this season

Always used to be Bolton. Maybe any team starting with B has an instant advantage
  • We lost this game with the starting 11. Moyes ain’t fussed so why would the players be.
  • Moyes must
    Lukerz said:

We lost this game with the starting 11. Moyes ain’t fussed so why would the players be.

Moyes gambling that goal difference won’t matter to us.
  • I'm not saying Areola is necessarily the answer, but there's no way Fabianski should be our first choice keeper next season; way too many goals recently where he shouldn't have been beaten imo.

Always used to be Bolton. Maybe any team starting with B has an instant advantage
    better hope if we get to the ECL final its not Basel then
  • Players should be because the fans have bothered to spend their money going and singing their hearts out.
  • Goal difference may not be an issue but points maybe. Three of those below us can overtake us.
  • Moyes looking absolutely clueless on the sides , IMO
  • Goal difference may not be an issue but points maybe. Three of those below us can overtake us.

Could be a massive OG if we lose this & to Leeds & Leicester…

better hope if we get to the ECL final its not Basel then
    We’ll be ok. It’s FC Basel