Brentford V West Ham, Sunday 14th May, 13:00 GMT / 14:00 BST / 15:00 CET

Comments

• Aguerd has got to sort himself out, these errors have to stop or he needs shifting too
  • Moyes made his bed. No point trying to change it now.
  • Sounds like more of the same then. Far too many of these performances across the last 18 months or so.

Will people genuinely be happy if this is repeated again next season?
  • No changes. More of the same here second half. This will be 3 or 4 nill
  • No half-time subs.
  • Sounds like more of the same then. Far too many of these performances across the last 18 months or so.

Will people genuinely be happy if this is repeated again next season?

No, I wouldn’t. But I think that we have improved a lot recently as our signings have settled, and I think that this game in particular is a sign that we’re only really interested in the conference league. I think that we we will be better next season under Moyes.
  • Soucek is absolute rubbish.
  • Danny Ings was such a bad signing for us. He doesn’t fit us in the slightest. The only reason Antonio works is because of his mobility and work rate. Scamacca has a chance because he’s big and strong and good at shooting from distance. Ings is a penalty box poacher, and it just doesn’t work at all for us.
  • Soucek really really poor there, just cannot give the ball away like that in any area of the pitch, let alone 5 yards outside your own box.

Think that the current 2-0 scoreline is misleading, we could easily be 4 down

• Soucek goes in the summer, for me
  • Where is Emerson? They’ve had a couple alone at the back post a few times now
  • Changes coming.
  • Rice, Benrahma and Mubama
  • alderz said:

Where is Emerson? They’ve had a couple alone at the back post a few times now

Not a defender
  • Poor by Downes there, we gave possession away again.
  • Happy to see Mubama on
  • Good to see Mubama getting more than half an hour 👍.
  • Have we gone 4-4-2?!
  • Everton 3 down now.
  • Brentford just better at everything, not a single thing i can pick out from us that is any good.
  • Wow, really shoulda been a third for Brentford.
  • How did they not score there,Johnson was a statue
  • Danny with one back
  • Why is he checking handball? Ings doesn’t handball it?
  • It hit Mubama's arm, but accidental and he didn't score, that has to stand.
  • gonna be Var'd
  • The handball rule is an absolute joke
  • Unreal