Yellow card for keeper.

Might stop some of the time wasting.
  • Now, that's how you take a penalty!
  • MrsGrey said:

Me neither.

Yellow card for keeper.

Might stop some of the time wasting.

Was thinking just that.
  • This is where we can put the burners on now. This AZ team are a 60 - 70 minute team we can get a few here if we can move it about just half a yard quicker.
  • Someone needs to make Benrahma imagine all his shots are penalties
  • What is Antonio doing! Its embarrassing him keep jumping on the floor
  • How can someone built like the brick proverbial get knocked over by a pre pubescent schoolboy. Stop doing it.
  • What is Antonio doing! Its embarrassing him keep jumping on the floor

It wouldn't be quite so bad if he was getting freekicks for it, but he's getting nothing. Just ends up looking ridiculous really.
  • Our fullbacks have been anonymous from an attacking perspective. Again, not sure if it's tactical, but they've offered nothing in the final third.
  • ANTONIOOOOOOOOO
  • ANTONIO!!!!!
  • No Ings please! 😭
  • Ings for Antonio is a substitution I don't think I'll ever understand.
  • Benrahma is having his best ever performance in a West Ham shirt. I like him so much more in a central position or giving the licence to roam/drift rather than being restricted to a fixed position on the left
  • Then blazes over from close in
  • Benrahma and Paqueta are two of the most frustrating players to watch. From the sublime to the ridiculous and back again.
  • Benny was immense tonight imo
  • As wasteful as Paqueta has been, playing higher up he’s linked really nicely with Benrahma quite often. Did the same against Man U as well
  • Souceks the most frustrating for me... its more of a surprise if he does make a good pass
  • A better second half, and a good result considering where we were at half time.

When we showed more intensity we caused them a lot of problems; just not sure where that urgency was in the first half. Feel like we could have had more than a one goal lead.

But an advantage is all that matters at this stage. Pressure on them to come at as next week and that should give us more opportunity to counter.
  • Poor for the most but we got the job done. Benny was incredible. Soucek stunk the place out.
  • The good news is, we can’t play much worse than that next week & we start with a goal advantage.
  • I missed the game as I was at an awards ceremony (won 2 🤷🏻‍♂️) but a win is all I wanted to see
  • edited May 2023
    Basel beat Fiorentina away
  • edited May 2023
    Benny’s best game for us IMO. Otherwise i think the central midfield was pretty average.
  • alderz said:

I missed the game as I was at an awards ceremony (won 2 🤷🏻‍♂️) but a win is all I wanted to see

Awarderz