Crystal Palace vs West Ham, Sat 29th April, 12.30pm

Comments

• 4-3. If it stands.
  • That’s why Soucek stays on
  • Tbf Soucek has caused many issues at corners
  • So let's just play for touch now.
  • This game is ridiculous- how are we still in this,
  • Find Mrs Grey’s mop and all will be well.
  • The 3-2 score line was frankly flattering for us, that being said, that was never a penalty

The 4-3 score line is frankly flattering…………….

• Problem here is we’ve had no midfield all game, just empty grass
  • Great, now here comes the time wasting
  • Rice has been anonymous.
  • Rice has been anonymous.

I’ve e never seen him so quiet. I’ve seen him have bad games before, but he’s usually involved when he’s off the pace.
  • Funny that I am sitting here feeling that the scoreline is flattering yet, we absolutely gifted them a goal and their penalty was a joke.

We just might get something out of this and just for the record, I will take a point right now straight to the bank
  • Rice has taken so long to release the ball there, Benrahma's trying to stay onside but doesn't know when the ball's coming to him. Sometimes he really makes bad decisions about when to release it and slows the whole team down.
  • Rice runs 60 yards and Benrahma gets himself offside, very poor.
  • From the angle they showed he didn't even look off.
  • Rice runs 60 yards and Benrahma gets himself offside, very poor.

That was on Rice, IMO. Took way too long to play the ball.
  • I just realised that Bowen was mentioned for the first time this half.
  • We're the ones that need the goal and we're still sitting off deep. Madness!
  • edited April 2023
    alderz said:

Rice runs 60 yards and Benrahma gets himself offside, very poor.

That was on Rice, IMO. Took way too long to play the ball.
    There's a break on if he releases it early. Instead, he delays to carry it for no reason and Benrahma is offside.
  • West Ham corner...
  • We've turned into Stoke
  • That's a nasty challenge on Aguerd, the way he threw him off balance while in the air
  • Forget the result for a second, we've been completely outplayed today. Literally just hoping for corners in the end. Offered absolutely nothing from open play which is a real worry.
  • Commentators are saying it’s been a great game. I know there’s been 7 goals, but I think it’s been rubbish.
  • You have to wonder if 9 games in a month has taken it out of us a bit.
  • We have been poor, 3 goals, but rubbish IMO.
    This was a game not to lose.....and yep, we've put in a shocker of a performance....
  • Forget the result for a second, we've been completely outplayed today. Literally just hoping for corners in the end. Offered absolutely nothing from open play which is a real worry.

Hasnt that always been the case with moyes? But before we used to be able to defend and counter. Now we cant even do that.
  • alderz said:

You have to wonder if 9 games in a month has taken it out of us a bit.

I'm sure that's a big factor tbh.