Crystal Palace vs West Ham, Sat 29th April, 12.30pm

Comments

• Lukerz said:

Emerson at LB is a horrendous call from Moyes for this one

Cresswell wouldn't have fared any better against Palace's pace, IMO.
  • Well this is going horribly
  • Christ. That was absolutely horrendous from Soucek. We are right back in the mud here. Awful.
  • edited April 2023
    We have been 2nd best regardless of have taken the early lead.....
    Palace totally dominating and in control at the moment, sadly....
    Shocking 3-1 down, this is going to be a shocker today....
  • Oh dear, 3-1
  • Great, get home and it's 3-1.
  • Ok, change my mind, we’re nowhere near safe
  • alderz said:

Well this is going horribly

I get the feeling plenty took this one far too lightly. Lots of fans talking about us being safe and the players seem to be playing like they are too.
  • Shocking play, very poor by Soucek.
  • I've turned the sound off. Those fans a really annoying.
  • Absolute tripe
  • Sorry, did they not get my message?
  • I think we’re pretty much safe already, personally, but this has been a really poor show. Barely seen Rice, Fornals, Paqueta, Bowen or Antonio.
  • Oh dear - you cannot legislate for that, just when you would think that his goal would lift him, Soucek gets completely caught out

• Is Rice playing?
  • edited April 2023
    Why are we the only team in the prem that cant keep the ball? I dont care what happens between now and the end of the season, i dont want moyes type of football next season.
  • alderz said:

I think we’re pretty much safe already, personally, but this has been a really poor show. Barely seen Rice, Fornals, Paqueta, Bowen or Antonio.

Sadly I cannot agree whatsoever.
    One win from each of the teams below us and we are right in it...
    Not sure how you think that, but hey, each to their own....
  • We’re back in it
  • alderz said:

I think we’re pretty much safe already, personally, but this has been a really poor show. Barely seen Rice, Fornals, Paqueta, Bowen or Antonio.

City, United, Brentford. Then Leeds and Leicester fighting for their lives. I think we're far from safe.

But Antonio gets one back. Next goal is massive here...
  • Come on!
  • 3-2 if it stands.
  • This could be 5-5 by full time!
  • Antonio, game on
  • alderz said:

Sadly I cannot agree whatsoever.
    One win from each of the teams below us and we are right in it...
    Not sure how you think that, but hey, each to their own....
    As I said yesterday, I think it’s very unlikely that three of these things happen: Leeds get 5 more points than us, Forest get 5 more points than us, Leicester get 5/6 more points than us, Everton get 7 more points than us, or Southampton get 11 more points than us.

I know that we haven’t been good this season, and have been pretty rubbish so far today, but I think people are forgetting how the other teams below us have been this season, personally.
  • We are 2nd best by a way here, Coufal getting rinsed by Zaha and our midfield out run by theirs.....fortunate to still be in the game IMO...
  • Rice is having a stinker today. We could do with him having a snickers at half time
  • I get that Benrahma is really frustrating, but his ability to control the ball in tight spaces and carry the ball forward relieve a bit of pressure. Fornals has been anonymous as his replacement. Not the only disappointing performance, but the experiment isn't working so far.
  • edited April 2023
    Paqueta has also be anonymous today so far.....Just can't get to grips with their midfield and attacking line up....
    Fornals as well actually.....offered nothing so far...
  • Antonio tries a scorpion kick in the middle of the park

Well it made me laugh