Hamstew said:

Yes I have Palace friends 😔

😱😱😱
  • Fraud
    Next thing you know a pic circulates of Ham in a Palace shirt aged 8
  • Ravel49 said:

Fraud

As I type, it’s been 43 minutes since this comment, and OCS hasn’t posted a picture of a clown in a Palace shirt. I don’t even know what the point of this forum is anymore.
  • Let’s really attack this game today. 3 points means we can relax a little & focus on the Conference League. We’re probably still just enough clear to be ok come the end of the season but a win would more or less be job done with 4 games to go for most teams.
  • Fornals & Emerson in for Benrahma & Cresswell otherwise unchanged.
  • alderz said:

Fornals & Emerson in for Benrahma & Cresswell otherwise unchanged.

I'm happy with that tbh 👍.
  • Zaha starts for Palace.
  • Just to confirm:

Fabianski, Coufal, Zouma, Aguerd, Emerson, Soucek, Rice, Bowen, Paqueta, Fornals, Antonio.

Subs: Areola, Cresswell, Lanzini, Downes, Cornet, Ings, Ogbonna, Benrahma, Kehrer.
  • edited April 2023
    Odd, given Emerson’s lack of defensive discipline v their dangerous wingers & also losing Cresswell’s set piece ability when we’ve just started getting better. Happy with Fornals.
  • Absolutely gutted. I'm stuck on the A57 just past Hyde. It hasn't moved for half an hour. I wish my workmate who I'm giving a lift to hadn't asked me, I'm going to miss the whole match by the looks of it.
  • I think Cresswell is quite unlucky to lose his place. He has played better in the last couple of games, and is maybe more suited to this game than Emerson. Fornals in for Benrahma I agree with.
  • I suspect the reason for dropping Cresswell is simply a matter of rotation; he's played a lot of games recently. Maybe we're hoping to play a higher line today compared to some recent fixtures, so Emerson's pace might also be an advantage.
  • Hodgson reverses the changes made at Wolves but with Zaha preferred to Édouard

Johnstone
    Ward Andersen Goehl Mitchell
    Eze Doucoure Schlupp
    Olise Ayew Zaha
  • I imagine Emerson is to give us some attack width with Benrahma not playing but I do worry he’s going to be exploited by Olise.
  • alderz said:

Ravel49 said:

Fraud

As I type, it’s been 43 minutes since this comment, and OCS hasn’t posted a picture of a clown in a Palace shirt. I don’t even know what the point of this forum is anymore.

• Apologies for my tardiness
  • feel like we need 3 points here, Man United and Man City could lead into real pressure being put on us from the final 3 games if we dont get anything.

The reverse though is if we get 3 points today as good as safe and we can mass rotate for the AZ legs.
  • Dear West Ham

Please don't spoil my weekend before it has even really got started.

Thank you
    MrsG
  • Hearing there could be a delay to kick off......
  • Yeah turnstiles not working. What a tinpot club.
  • Kick off might be delayed apparently.
  • 12.45 kick off....
  • 15 mins more 🍻 time for those that are there
  • Looking at how empty the stands are I'd have thought 1pm woulda made more sense, I bet loads will miss the start.
  • Absolutely gutted. I'm stuck on the A57 just past Hyde. It hasn't moved for half an hour. I wish my workmate who I'm giving a lift to hadn't asked me, I'm going to miss the whole match by the looks of it.

This sucks so much
  • Weird situation, pictures still showing large crowds outside stadium, expecting a further delay, no way this is kicking off in just 10 mins
  • Weird situation, pictures still showing large crowds outside stadium, expecting a further delay, no way this is kicking off in just 10 mins

TV schedule determines otherwise.

Really want to win this one.
  • Game on,

COYI
  • Fast start please
  • Back to 4-2-3-1.
    Also Jarrod Gillett, the idiot Aussie is on VAR