Fulham away Saturday 8th April 15.00 BST.

Comments

• edited April 2023
    Get the vibe Moyes will ring changes today.

Fornals, Coufal, Lanzini, Cresswell, Cornet to come in.

Fab
    Coufal - Zouma - Aguerd - Cresswell
    Fornals - Rice - Lanzini
    Bowen - Antonio - Cornet
  • I don't think we'll see Lanzini in the starting XI unless its against Gent and he'll leave on a free in the summer

And i don't think Moyes will drop Paqueta
  • Ings instead of Antonio for me and i would like to see Cornet and Bowenproviding the service to him
  • If Ings plays he’s got to stay up and hope we get him the ball. It’s no use him coming deep because he doesn’t have the pace anymore.
  • Ings if we go 4-4-2
  • We have a good record against Fulham, boys come out fighting, will be an open game.

1-3
  • Ings, if he doesn’t continually stand 5 yards offside which reduces our pass options when we break.
  • edited April 2023
    Fabiański, Coufal, Ogbonna, Zouma, Cresswell, Fornals, Souček, Rice ©, Bowen, Ings, Antonio
    Subs: Areola (GK), Aguerd, Benrahma, Cornet, Downes, Johnson, Kehrer, Lanzini, Emerson

Really not sure why Emerson has been binned, harsh imo, especially given how long it took with sub-par performances from Cresswell for him to be tried. Not sure I agree with Ogbonna over Aguerd either tbh.

No Paqueta in the squad, so no surprise that Soucek keeps his place, but, is it a 4-4-2 as both Antonio and Ings start?
  • Playing with two strikers, I don’t believe it, and still he plays Soucek
  • Old guard back in

4-4-2 (unless Antonio is on the left?)

Soucek 🙄
  • Better chance of winning now Fornals gets a game
  • Win Moyes stays ,Loose he goes ,Draw who knows
  • Antonio has a good record v Fulham
  • Don’t mind the 11, or the idea behind the 11, but would have had Downes or Lanzini over Soucek.
  • How on earth can Soucek start after Moyes drops some of the others what kind of a message is that
  • Maybe Moyes likes potato salad.
  • edited April 2023
    If it is 4-4-2, I worry against their midfield 3 which dominates most games.

Soucek - Rice
    Bowen - Fornals - Antonio
    Ings
  • Desperate times call for desperate measures
  • Last throw of the dice
  • That's about all I have =)
  • So Soucek deservedly subbed the last two games, still gets the nod, struggling with that to be honest, also feel Emerson and Aguerd should be ahead of Cresswell and Ogbonna but……

I am taking some comfort in what looks like Ings and Antonio up top together,

Crossing fingers and toes

COYI
  • Tony Gale on co comms.....Oh dear.
  • Looks like 4-4-2 to me

Vinicius up top for Fulham is a bonus
  • I think that’s a 4-3-3. If Bowen and Antonio get around Ings it could be dangerous.
  • Can't watch cos I'm on the train. Will be relying on Buffy's commentary and the BBC updates.
  • Palhinha = the Portuguese McTominay
  • Ings is struggling. Just our luck. We finally get two up front and one gets injured.