Tottenham vs West Ham (A) Sunday 19th Feb 16:30 KO

Comments

• I think the line of commentary I’ve heard most in West Ham games this season is “mistake by Thilo Kehrer”
  • That looked like a Kehrer handball to me?
  • I think Moyes has tossed out whatever he wanted to do from summer with possession based football last few games and this one included we have gone back to counter attacking style and inviting tons of pressure which is okay if your defence is tight but Kehrer looks like a deer in headlights.
  • It did hit his hand but not sure it was a penalty.
  • We’ve started pretty well so far. Soucek has looked good high up the pitch
  • Weird derby game so far. No big tackles really, a rather scrappy game.
  • Richarlerson looks to be getting frustrated and I can see him getting a red
  • Coufal has already bailed out Kehrer for 3 mistakes by my count 😂
  • alderz said:

We’ve started pretty well so far. Soucek has looked good high up the pitch

I agree. This is the best I've seen us play for a long time.

• I'm wondering if it's actually West Ham that are playing 😁
  • Richarlerson looks to be getting frustrated and I can see him getting a red

I get the feeling someone is about to do something dumb and get sent off, hopefully its a Spurs player
  • Antonio's first touch is ..............fill in the missing word

Not very good 😁

“yet to happen”
  • Decent first 40 minutes IMO..COYI.......
  • I was about to write that Romero is going to hurt someone the way he’s diving into tackles, but now he’s injured so I guess I was right to think so
  • alderz said:

I was about to write that Romero is going to hurt someone the way he’s diving into tackles, but now he’s injured so I guess I was right to think so

Slacking

See what I did there 😜
  • Not sure how we’re going to score in this game
  • I wouldn’t mind seeing Scamacca and Ings on for Antonio and Bowen. Antonio is not having his best game, and Bowen is too far from him. Having two actual strikers up there might mean they stay closer to one another, and both Ings and Scamacca have a good track record in a pairing.
  • Antonio has done nothing so far.
  • Personally think it's been a decent 1st half....While Antonio and Bowen haven't perhaps created much, they haven't played bad IMO against decent opposition...Happy with that 1st half......COYI

Missing?
  • edited February 2023
    Antonio isn’t holding it up, we know he isn’t great in goal scoring positions & he isn’t running at them & committing defenders. Not sure what he is offering.

But we all know he likes a goal against Spurs.
  • No penalty in my view, too close to him when played, he is falling and so is arm naturally extended and his eyes are not even looking at the ball.

Very equal match so far and whilst I would be happy with the point I would like to see us gamble a little bit and try and go home with all three.
  • Nothing been said of the fact that the Spurs player (Richarlison?) was actually pushing Kehrer over so natural for his arm to come out.
  • Poor by Aguerd there, caught napping, but fortunately it comes to nothing.
  • And poor by Rice there too.
  • Then Rice does likewise, wake up boys.
  • I'd be amazed if this finishes 0-0