Tottenham vs West Ham (A) Sunday 19th Feb 16:30 KO

As David Moyes edges out another point against the 600 million pound Blues.

The Hammers go straight into another London Derby again Spurs in search of more points in the escape and battle against relegation.

With injuries mounting and players dropping like flies can Moyes conjure up some magic to push forward.

The battle goes on.

Comments

• Postpone because we don't have enough fit players =)
  • Not even worth turning up.😉
  • A battle of the Team That Starts The Worst Cup Final. Maybe neither will leave the dressing room til after half time 😉
  • edited February 2023
    Not sure what team we’ll have available with Paqueta & Aguerd’s injuries.

Fabianski
    Kehrer - Ogbonna - Aguerd
    Coufal - Paqueta - Rice - Emerson
    Bowen - Antonio - Benrahma

Possibly Johnson for Aguerd (or Zouma) & Soucek for Paqueta if both injured.

Other games this GW:
    Everton v Leeds
    Chelsea v Southampton
    Forest v Man City
    Wolves v Bournemouth
  • Scamacca is expected back in full training this week with a view to being available against Spurs according to Ex.
  • edited February 2023
    Bentancur out for rest of season with ACL.
  • 0-0 bore draw
    Neither side with a shot on target 💤
  • Would take 0-0 .But the Forest game is going to be very stressful ,as that's one of the must win games
  • I’ll take a 3-0 away win
  • Lukerz said:

I’ll take a 3-0 away win

Lanzini to score winner ?
  • C&H sources say Aguerd & Paqueta will be ‘weeks rather than months’. Doesn’t seem good for this game.
  • need to get a win soon, if we can drag more teams like Palace (Villa at a push) into the relegation fight the better.
  • It's being reported that Aguerd might be available:

“Aguerd is not as bad as first feared,” stated Ex. “The scan showed little damage. It is even hoped that he could even be fit for Spurs.”
  • No Conte in The dugout for Spurs
  • Won't miss him
  • You won’t or Spurs 😂
  • If no Aguerd or Paqueta, I would go:

Fabianski
    Kehrer - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Coufal - Lanzini - Rice - Emerson

But I think it will be Johnson & Soucek.
  • I'd like to see Downes in midfield, especially as he might be up for this one. And probably Johnson in defence because I just have really little faith in Cresswell's ability to recover now, even at LCB.
  • My son, a Spurs fan, bought tickets for this one as part of my Christmas so I’m travelling up to it. We both agree that the way we each start games, for the first half they’ll all be outside the areas and the ball will be on its own in the centre circle.
    Question is who will break first and make a dash for it.
    It’s about time a Moyes team won away at one of the big 6, it’s not happened 37 times so far so let’s hope it’s 38th time lucky.
  • thorn, A Spurs fan!!!! 😮😮
  • edited February 2023
    Lukerz said:

If no Aguerd or Paqueta, I would go:

Fabianski
    Kehrer - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Coufal - Lanzini - Rice - Emerson

But I think it will be Johnson & Soucek.

Cresswell was missing with a "virus" against Chelsea, couldn't see him in the video of training posted on WHU YouTube yesterday so probably won't be ready for a place in the starting XI

• I’m hoping Aguerd and Paqueta will start, I think they will. How about trying a front three of Bowen Ings Antonio?
  • thorn, A Spurs fan!!!! 😮😮

I blame the parents..
  • Moyes says Paqueta will miss this one, Aguerd has a chance & Scamacca may be on the bench but minutes will be ‘limited’.
  • How about trying a front three of Bowen Ings Antonio?

I read an article somewhere suggesting that front 3, really can't see it for a couple of reasons. Firstly, is Scamacca even ready for the bench? If not then we're starting our only 2 CFs, neither of whom has shown they can play anywhere close to 90 mins, so who is gonna lead the line at the end of the match? Secondly, no way is Moyes gonna go that attacking against Spurs.

• Looking like:

Fabianski
    Kehrer - Ogbonna - Aguerd
    Coufal - Soucek - Rice - Emerson

Areola, Anang, Johnson, Cresswell, Downes, Fornals,
    Lanzini, Ings, Scamacca
  • Have a bad feeling Moyes might drop Benrahma .