Tottenham vs West Ham (A) Sunday 19th Feb 16:30 KO

Comments

• Great work by Bowen but Benrahma couldn't even hit the target.
  • We have must win games coming up and they'll be no excuses.
  • We look like a team that's going down
  • Leicester knock 4 past this lot & we get every defender & DM possible in the side.
  • Spurs are not a top team Leicester battered them . We are just an awful team and the manager has been given so many chances but needs to go now.
    It is just total dross .

Slacker, over to you ;)
  • Moyes terrified selection is the reason teams want to play against us

Sit back with no pace on the break and expect to get something
  • I know you should support your team in good and bad times ,But this is hard work
  • We haven't even looked like we are going to score except Bowens shot in the first few minutes. Total and utter dross!

It will only get worse when Spurs and Man Utd become almost state owned. If that happens, I'm giving up football altogether.
  • We have decent players but Moyes isn't getting the best out of them.....We certainly in a relegation battle.........That is plain to see......
  • How was Perisic not booked there?
  • How was Perisic not booked there?

Second time he was, he should be off.
  • Another corking weekend of football
  • Time to open the wine
  • Possibly one of the most insipid games of the season for us. Complete waste of everybody's time.
  • edited February 2023
    steve said:

Time to open the wine

Time to down the wine..We are poor......But there's hope hey ?????
  • Rice is even playing poorly, last two games
  • Lukerz said:

Rice is even playing poorly, last two games

Rice is showing signs that he's not the finished article by any means IMO....
  • I think we could have played for 5 hours and not scored, never looked likely.

We had a good twenty minutes in the first half and then just empty of anything needed to win that match.
  • Your thoughts Slacker ???......
  • I didn't think we played badly in the first half. Showed some commitment and desire.
    But very poor in second half and only one shot on target is just not good enough.
  • Spurs are not a top team Leicester battered them . We are just an awful team and the manager has been given so many chances but needs to go now.
    It is just total dross .

Slacker, over to you ;)
    I’m here,what can I help you with?🤷🏻‍♂️

• There is no structure to the team and no real promise that things will get better for the rest of the season.
    Why do most players that join this club either never show their true potential and playing ability or if by some chance they do it never lasts for long!!
    There is a weird culture at the club that has been here so long now and it seems to ruin all our players in the end .
    The board need to sell and the club needs a complete attitude and culture change .
  • Your thoughts Slacker ???......

Thought we were brilliant.

• Slacker said:

Your thoughts Slacker ???......

Thought we were brilliant.

I also thought in the 1st half we were decent, 2nd half we didn’t offer much.. Do u think that’s a fair assessment Slacker?!
  • It’s not the result that is the issue, Spurs are (somehow) in the top four for a reason & were at home. It’s the mentality in the performance. No ambition or desire after the first 10 minutes to take 3 points today. The players work hard but the attitude & quality is non-existent.
  • I did not see how we were good in first half. I thought we were poor it's just that Spurs were too.
  • Poor game. Moyes had sette team for a 0-0 draw or pinch a goal from a set-piece. It did n't work and we lacked creativity.

Next week's game is now crucial and Forest will be a tough nut to crack. They are on a good run.
  • Hamstew said:

I did not see how we were good in first half. I thought we were poor it's just that Spurs were too.

Yep, first half was ‘meh’. Second was bad.
  • Pengeman said:

Poor game. Moyes had sette team for a 0-0 draw or pinch a goal from a set-piece. It did n't work and we lacked creativity.

Next week's game is now crucial and Forest will be a tough nut to crack. They are on a good run.

I can’t see us beating Forest. They are dogged defensively & our attack is abysmal.
  • There is no structure to the team and no real promise that things will get better for the rest of the season.
    Why do most players that join this club either never show their true potential and playing ability or if by some chance they do it never lasts for long!!
    There is a weird culture at the club that has been here so long now and it seems to ruin all our players in the end .
    The board need to sell and the club needs a complete attitude and culture change .

Supported this club for sixty years now and you have just hit the nail on the head.