West Ham vs Everton (H) Saturday 21st Jan

12345679»

Comments

• How on earth was Carlo Ancelotti Everton manager?
    I mean how? 🫤
  • And why did Chelsea ever let him go! 🤦‍♂️
  • Ancelotti is my dream West Ham manager
  • Trevor Brooking was mine and we got to have him for a brief period of time as manager (bet y'all thought I'd say Klopp! Well obvs... ;) )
  • I think his record was played 10, won 6, drew 3 and lost 1. The problem was we lost to Bolton. If we had lost any other game we'd have stayed up that season.
  • edited January 2023
    Sir Trev managed the last three games of the 2002-03 season, beat Man City and Chelsea

On the last day we were level on points with Bolton, they beat Middlesbrough at home while we drew with Birmingham City away

Even if we'd beaten Birmingham we would still have gone down as Bolton had a better goal difference.

He was caretaker again the following season for 11 games between Roeder leaving and Pardew taking over Won 7, drew 3, lost 1

After that he said he would never manage again. Absolutely hated it
  • Yep, Sir Trev I'm sure didn't need the aggro of being boss.I however loved him being so. Best midfielder we've ever had (IMO)
  • edited January 2023
    Bazshuayi said:

Best midfielder we've ever had (IMO)

He is in my lifetime (well, since I was able to properly judge rather than just cheer), and stayed loyal when he definitely coulda moved on.