West Ham vs Everton (H) Saturday 21st Jan

Comments

• Surprised Bowen wasn't booked, if not for the tackle then the reaction when it was given as a foul.
  • Aguerd looks like one of our best signings.
  • Johnson and Downes on for Emerson and Benrahma.
  • Surprised Bowen wasn't booked, if not for the tackle then the reaction when it was given as a foul.

Have to say that I would have booked him if I was the Ref, his reaction was poor
  • Nice work by Johnson down our left, and a decent cross with his weaker foot.
  • Ings making a nuisance of himself, love strikers like that. Might not get on the scoresheet but at least are prepared to do the leg work.
  • 3 mins added
  • That says it all about Everton

Bill Kenwright has been chairmen for donkeys still there while the rest of the board have sloped off

A man who loves his club rather than in it for the money
  • Delighted with that win
  • That's a nice change
  • Lampard beats Moyes to getting sacked.
  • Delighted with that win

Needed that, absolutely no doubt. But we need to keep it going over the next few games.

But in what was no doubt a nervy game, we've come out on top. Could be a pivotal three points come May.
  • This 3 points was so wonderful, for the club....and me.....
  • Bowen i think has finally caught the West Ham syndrome of having a good season then falling into obscurity.

Apart from scoring two goals and a MOM performance you mean?
  • Aguerd, Emerson, Rice and Bowen were very good today.
  • Slacker said:

Bowen i think has finally caught the West Ham syndrome of having a good season then falling into obscurity.

Apart from scoring two goals and a MOM performance you mean?
    Aguerd and Emerson were better. But he put in a shift.
  • Let's just enjoy the moment..hasn't happened much this season....Enjoy the night......COYI....
  • My stream was so jittery I thought I was developing Parkinson’s for a bit.
    Vital win obvs, but well deserved.
    Pleased for Antonio after all the stick he’s been getting.The back three were pretty solid and Ings looked decent in his little cameo.
  • I wonder how many times the keepers actually touched the ball… IMO it was that kind of game ⚒️
  • Great win. For once, I can watch MOTD. Now we need to win the next 18 matches to get a place in the Europa League.
  • Great result .pleased for the whole team and us
  • Pengeman said:

Great win. For once, I can watch MOTD. Now we need to win the next 18 matches to get a place in the Europa League.

I was wondering if MOTD is still going?
  • Everton are dreadful btw
  • I thought Ogbonna was very good today and although Zouma looked far from fit that back three has a lot of quality within it.

Bowen looked more like his old self and I am hoping that will kick start a revival of last seasons form. When Bowen plays at his best he makes the attack so much hard to defend against.

Those three points were sorely needed but we can't get carried away as Everton were pretty awful and created so little. We need to get points from the next three much harder games against Newcastle, Chelsea and Spurs.
  • Those three points were sorely needed but we can't get carried away as Everton were pretty awful and created so little. We need to get points from the next three much harder games against Newcastle, Chelsea and Spurs.

Yep, we really need to back this win up. We obviously need wins in our position, but it's important to try to at least go unbeaten in the next three.
  • I think it will make a difference if we can get our best defence (and settled defence) out on the pitch every match.
  • I’d love to see Paqutah in a more advanced role somehow . He’s a real grafter in the position he’s playing in but I reckon he’s got so much more to offer further forward.
    I’ve got no idea how Moyes can accommodate that but then I’m not a football manager .
  • I thought Paqueta was good enough today. Much better than Soucek has been and didn't give the ball away.
  • He really did a huge amount of work and looks very committed.