Couldn't think - from Dec 2022

Comments

• Why is there so much spitting.
    In football.

Other sports.... not so much.
  • I don't know. What I do know is whenever I used to run, my mouth was bone dry hahaha
  • I don't know. What I do know is whenever I used to run, my mouth was bone dry hahaha

I used to run 5km every day, and 10km on a Saturday. I always knew if I had been hydrating enough, because I would need to spit after 2km. Based solely on my worthless experience, I think it was the expelled heavy breaths, which pushed moisture back up my oeoeoeseoeophagus into my mouth. When it was full of -at this stage- quite warm water, the most comfortable thing to do was to spit.
  • Frank Lampard could be in the running for the Rangers job .How on earth is that even possible with his record
  • His record is improving after Tuchel, Potter and Poch struggling to improve on it.
  • I find myself wanting Stoke to win tonight. 😬
  • Bizarre choice for the 2030 World Cup. First three matches played in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay then the rest in Spain Portugal and Morocco.
  • 2034 it’s in Saudi although that won’t bother me as it’s extremely unlikely I’ll be around then but they learnt nothing from Qatar.
  • Bizarre choice for the 2030 World Cup. First three matches played in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay then the rest in Spain Portugal and Morocco.

I give up with FIFA, I really do. All 6 nations get "Home Status" and automatic qualification I suppose? If they want to honour Uruguay as the hosts of the first World Cup, I can just about accept that, but by having 2 other games guaranteed in South America means three teams in a small federation are automatically qualified, and 6 teams have to play there and then be uprooted to play in the main part of the competition, a major bit of travel mid tournament. Infantino needs shooting.
  • Environmentally friendly having teams jet off to multiple continents
  • Buffy don’t forget from 2022 there will be 48 teams in the finals. It will end up before too long like the rugby World Cup with virtually any country playing football being there.
    Scores of 96-17, 84-0 etc in rugby will be followed by massive scores in the football.
  • Buffy don’t forget from 2022 there will be 48 teams in the finals. It will end up before too long like the rugby World Cup with virtually any country playing football being there.
    Scores of 96-17, 84-0 etc in rugby will be followed by massive scores in the football.

Indeed. As I say, Infantino needs shooting.

• I blame Klopp personally
  • Bazshuayi said:

I blame Klopp personally

Come on, even I'm not blaming Klopp for this fiasco 😂🤣😂.
  • A word that doesn't get out often enough, imo.

"Lewis has a lissome skip that is deceptively quick..."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/oct/04/rb-leipzig-manchester-city-champions-league-match-report
  • 2034 it’s in Saudi although that won’t bother me as it’s extremely unlikely I’ll be around then but they learnt nothing from Qatar.

Au contraire, they learnt that the money still ends up in the bank account, eventually the moaning and criticism dies down, and the world keeps turning.

FIFA will continue to push the envelope. With the 2038 World Cup guaranteed to be in Asia or Africa, I wouldn't be surprised if it was held in China, the Democratic Republic of Congo, or North Korea.

Au contraire, they learnt that the money still ends up in the bank account, eventually the moaning and criticism dies down, and the world keeps turning.

FIFA will continue to push the envelope. With the 2038 World Cup guaranteed to be in Asia or Africa, I wouldn't be surprised if it was held in China, the Democratic Republic of Congo, or North Korea.
    Or all three =)
  • Newcastle-PSG . The Saudi derby.😡
  • Spoilt for choice atm. World Cup cricket, World Cup Rugby, F1 sprint race qualification, and football (even if it is only Luton v Spurs) all on atm.
  • WOW that's great news
  • Great news if it's accurate 🤞🤞🤞.
  • Now Liverpool will have to pay what he is worth =)
  • They won’t though
  • Nope, thankfully they'll buy the dutch guy whose name escapes me at the mment
  • Bazshuayi said:

Nope, thankfully they'll buy the dutch guy whose name escapes me at the mment

Ryan Babel
  • Van der Valk?
  • Hertz Van Rental?
  • This forum is very silly sometimes. Baz obviously means Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.
  • Borussia Dortmund's Dutch winger Donyell Malen a potential replacement for Mohamed Salah

Jurgen Klopp, impressed by Malen's recent form, has expressed interest in the talented forward, according to sources.

So.... Whats stopping another team stealing him (especially if people start trying to steal Jarrod from us)
This discussion has been closed.