Autumnal Transfer Speculation, aka Declan Rice Transfer Rumour Bingo

Comments

• I'm guessing it's too early to start the what number shirt X player is going to wear game?
  • Never too early for that. Also when’s the new strip(s) reveal? I feel we should be told.
  • Slacker said:

Never too early for that. Also when’s the new strip(s) reveal? I feel we should be told.

Opportunity missed with Christmas coming along. 🤦‍♂️
  • West Ham have told Irish midfielder Conor Coventry, 22, that he is free to find a new club ahead of the January window. (Football Insider)
  • Ravel49 said:

West Ham have told Irish midfielder Conor Coventry, 22, that he is free to find a new club ahead of the January window. (Football Insider)

If true, no surprise there tbh, I was a little surprised he wasn't moved on in the summer.
  • Diretta Goal reporting that Serie A side Lecce and Serie B Frosinone are both keen on signing Ogbonna in January
  • Declan Rice on his hunger to challenge for trophies, after linking up with players who win Premier League and Champions League trophies: "Yeah, 100%. For the last two or three years I've been saying that.

"I've been consistently playing well for my club. I want to win trophies for my club. You only get one career and you want to look back at what you've won and play in the biggest games.

"I am really ambitious and I want that."

From the World Cup daily presser, with Rice today:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/63710061
  • So it's Bayern, PSG or Man City then.
  • IronHerb said:

So it's Bayern, PSG or Man City then.

I'd be happy (as I can be) if he chose any of those.
  • Personally I can't see him going abroad if, as there's bound to be, there's serious interest from PL clubs.
  • edited December 2022
    I think we should all take a leaf out of his book and be highly ambitious plus want to watch the biggest games. Perhaps when Rice leaves, we should all do the same and see if we can support a club that wins the League and Champions League? It might do us a power of good ;) Modern players as a norm move clubs frequently, why shouldn't the supporters? A little move over to the Emirates and an exciting end to the season awaits. We could be 5 points clear and see if we hold on etc
  • Baz, Any excuse to make your “team on the side” acceptable! 😉
  • edited December 2022
    Ohhh I went back in and edited just in time to make sure I put Arsenal as an example. I wouldn't want people thinking it was ok to like Liverpool :) I'm sure it wouldnt be joy to have watched Liverpool winning the league by such a small margin and an almost annual trip to the Champions League final for the young highly ambitious supporters though
  • Bazshuayi said:

I wouldn't want people thinking it was ok to like Liverpool :)

😱😱😱

• Don’t worry Baz, nobody thinks that :)
  • Really sounds like he's looking to move imo:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/63834069
  • It’s nothing we don’t know.

He won’t be a one-club man, he’s too good. We all know he’s likely to move on this summer if we want a fee. The alternative is we keep him until 2025 & he leaves for nothing.

But we all know he won’t be here beyond 2025, for definite.
  • We'll be fine without him (slightly insane laugh)
  • Forest set to make their 24th signing of the season 🤯
  • Ravel49 said:

Forest set to make their 24th signing of the season 🤯

They're probably signing Lingard or someone else they'd forgotten they had already signed... =)
  • 90 mins reckon we've agreed a deal with Sao Paolo 20yo CB Luizao (aka Luiz Gustavo Oliveira da Silva) whose contract expires on January deadline day

Started the season with Sao Paolo kids before making his first team debut in July, 19 appearances so far

https://www.90min.com/posts/west-ham-agree-deal-emerging-sao-paulo-centre-back
  • West Ham will bring in Brazilian centre-back Luizao on a three-and-a-half year deal once the 20-year-old's contract with Sao Paulo runs out at the end of January. (90 Min)
  • West Ham want to sign a new striker in the January transfer window. (Sun)

Adebayor 🤞🏻
  • Eiður Guðjohnsen
  • Last seen at Stansted airport getting into a cab with Harry Rednapp.
  • Eidur was my first choice, will settle for Boogers or Beauchamp
  • Florin Radicioiou
  • Broja carried off with knee injury in friendly with Villa.
This discussion has been closed.