Comments

• A striker wearing No2.

How you feeling alderz?

I’m getting Asamoah Gyan vibes over here

#squadies
  • Or Kanu #4
  • Torino ready to sign Vlasic permanently from West Ham
    by Football Italia47 minutes ago
    According to Tuttosport, Torino are willing to sign Nikola Vlasic permanently from West Ham and want to finalise the deal between December and January.
    The Croatia international joined the Granata on loan in the summer and has had an impressive start to the season with three goals in six Serie A appearances.
    The Granata have an option to buy for €15m, which they are willing to activate between December and January. Torino expect to pay the fee in multiple instalments and are confident of reaching an agreement with the player who pushed to reunite with his compatriot Ivan Juric over the summer.
    According to the report, Torino will offer Vlasic a contract until June 2027.
    The Granata don’t want to wait until the end of the season as they know the 24-year-old can play a vital role in the club’s future.
    Moreover, Torino tried negotiating lower fees to sign Dennis Praet and Josip Brekalo permanently last season, but their attempts were in vain, so both players returned to their clubs. An error that club directors don’t want to repeat this term.
  • alderz said:

A striker wearing No2.

How you feeling alderz?

I’m getting Asamoah Gyan vibes over here

#squadies
    Reminds me of the earlier FIFA games where you played manager mode & any other club signed a new player.
  • Newcastle United are interested in signing Dynamo Kyiv winger Viktor Tsygankov in January but Borussia Dortmund, RB Leipzig, Wolves and West Ham are also keen on the 24-year-old Ukraine international. (Jeunes Footeaux - in French)
  • West Ham target Dan-Axel Zagadou, 23, is set to join Stuttgart after the French defender left Borussia Dortmund in the summer. (Kicker - in German)
  • Can't imagine that our current league position and, just as importantly, our performances are going to attract too many young and upcoming players of the required standard.
  • West Ham have told Argentine winger Manuel Lanzini, 29, he is free to leave in January, and attempted to find a buyer before the summer transfer deadline. (Football Insider)
  • So Vlasic is feeling wanted & playing the way some of us thought he can for club and country. Torino only have an option to buy him for a relatively small fee. Should we not sell him or do people think DM just doesn't rate him? Now where is the "head buried in the sand" emoji when you want one?
  • I think we don’t have a choice in the matter, do we? Now that there is an option in place, we’ve basically already got a binding agreement that says that we accept an offer of that value if it comes in before the end of his loan. If they don’t offer that much for him then I guess we would probably reject it, but I don’t see that happening.
  • I think signing Cornet and Paqueta was a fairly clear indication that Vlasic doesn't fit into Moyes's plans. If he's happy at Torino then hopefully the loan move will become permanent.
  • ASLEF, The word "hopefully" doesn't enter my head with letting Vlasic leave but that is probably just me. Another he is not my type of player from David Moyes. :p
  • Plenty of failed or past it PL players have gone and shone in Serie A. It doesn't mean he's good enough for us.
  • edited September 2022
    Outcast, It doesn't prove he isn't though. He is being managed by someone who believes in him and lets him play. It's not as if he is playing at one of the top Italian clubs where they would boss games & make it easier for him to thrive. Just me having a moan about us looking to lose another decent player IMHO.
  • West Ham are competing with AC Milan to sign 23-year-old Club Bruges winger Noa Lang. (Calciomercato)
  • I think we should steer clear. I heard he was a bit of a clubber... :)

• *New Rumour* 😜

West Ham and England midfielder Declan Rice, 23, will be Chelsea's top transfer target in 2023. (90min)

• Where did they get that idea from?
  • He can half open his gob 😳
  • Liverpool have a strong interest in 23-year-old West Ham midfielder Declan Rice and could look to try to sign the England international next year. (Football Insider)
  • Blimey that’s a turn up innit?
    Who’d have thought an elite level club would have “ a strong interest “ eh?
    Things you learn.
  • Obviously rather he stays but strangely enough I'd much refer him to go to Liverpool instead of Chelsea or Man Utd (City dont need him) ;)
  • Bazshuayi said:

Obviously rather he stays but strangely enough I'd much refer him to go to Liverpool instead of Chelsea or Man Utd (City dont need him) ;)

I'd hate him to go to Liverpool even more than Man Utd.
  • Depends also where Bellingham ends up going as well
  • Liverpool won’t spend £100m on Bellingham, oh wait…..
  • I always thought it was both Liverpool and city who didn't need him as they have Rodri and Fabinho, but I look at Liverpool midfield and now see that they can deffo use him, Fabinho is not the same guy from a few seasons ago and Henderson is well passed his best

Still think Chelsea or United are the most likely while City/Pool will battle for Bellingham who is a bit more the profile they immediately need.....not that City NEED anyone now they have finally replaced Aguero with Haaland
  • I could see Citeh going for a Bellingham just so he doesn’t sign for a rival 🤣
This discussion has been closed.