Couldn't think - from Sept 2022

edited September 2022 in General Chatter
Hmmm, we're mentioned as being to be "closely monitored" by UEFA ref potential FFP issues:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62771118

Comments

• Put on the naughty step & we have just spent shed loads on new players! 😬
  • I'd hope they monitor every club closely. Isn't that the point.
  • Several wages lost
    Several transfer fees raised
    Money earned from two seasons in the top 6
    Money earned from European semi-final run
    Money not really spent in last 4 windows
  • Well that’s my sleep ruined tonight.
  • edited September 2022
    Mark Noble who is partnering Billy Horschel in the BMW Pro Am on Thursday will also be playing alongside Rory McIlroy and Matt Fitzpatrick. No pressure there than Nobes. 🏌🏼‍♂️
  • I bet he offers to clean their clubs.
    I miss Noble
  • Ladies and gents, please welcome your new health secretary.

• Chelsea sack Tuchel
  • If that's Coffey's first act then maybe she's not as bad as we all fear. (Joking).
  • So Brighton v Chelsea on 17th September is postponed due to planned rail strike but West Ham will be expected to play Arsenal on Boxing Day where it is planned that their will be no trains or tube or the FA can arrange Semi Finals at Wembley when it is impossible to get home if you live north of Watford.

What a joke.
  • *Brighton v Palace
  • Does anyone really know why?
  • Because it's a nothing game between two nothing clubs neither of whom have European football, so it's easy to rearrange it.

The Christmas/New Year fixtures are a much more complicated kettle of fish.
  • I see it as a good thing, the premier league considering the impact it will have on travelling fans and as said before easier to rearrange 👍🏻
  • Does anyone really know why?

Because Brighton built a stadium in the middle of nowhere that is only accessible by bus and train and if there are no trains the busses can't cope.
  • IronHerb, 👍 Thanks.
  • IronHerb said:

So Brighton v Chelsea on 17th September is postponed due to planned rail strike but West Ham will be expected to play Arsenal on Boxing Day where it is planned that their will be no trains or tube or the FA can arrange Semi Finals at Wembley when it is impossible to get home if you live north of Watford.

What a joke.

No Tube? Do you have insider information that I don't?
  • Pickford out for three to four weeks with a thigh injury.
  • I just have to look at him and he irritates me. Every ball he takes and then instantly falls on the floor for a minute. Its embarrassing how much time he wastes. Moan over
  • Bazshuayi said:

I just have to look at him and he irritates me. Every ball he takes and then instantly falls on the floor for a minute. Its embarrassing how much time he wastes. Moan over

Yeah, Kane makes me sick.
  • Bazshuayi said:

I just have to look at him and he irritates me. Every ball he takes and then instantly falls on the floor for a minute. Its embarrassing how much time he wastes. Moan over

Yeah, Kane Salah makes me sick.
    Fixed it for you Outcast =)

• Outcast, I thought that was Son?
  • edited September 2022
    Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 matches cancelled this weekend
  • No cricket, no football. Wall to wall royal stuff on the telly.
    Netflix and Prime are gonna get a proper work out this weekend.
  • @Slacker. You could go for a walk or visit the shops. It could also give you the opportunity to have another discussion with your wife about the mug. =)
  • Done the shops already, walked the dog, the conversation has already taken place re the mug and I don’t expect the same mistake to be made again. Am now wandering around my cottage trying to find the tv remote.
This discussion has been closed.