Chelsea (away) Sunday 24th April 2pm Sky Sports

Comments

• Disappointed that Alese wasn't given the nod. Can watch today with quite low expectations though so should be able to enjoy it.

Especially in a back 3. We’ve got two full backs in there. With so many changes, how much difference would he make?
  • Once again our ridiculously small squad means we're having to firld players that are usually nowhere near a starting place in the Premier. It's all our eggs in the EL basket it seems.
  • Chelsea stick with Christensen, Jorginho returns to midfield after being left on the bench for the last three league games
  • Just a reminder, though, that this side beat Man City in the Carabao Cup.

• I'm glad I'm out again. I think we're going to get battered.

But you never know.

(except we do)
  • Also, it could easily be a 4-2-3-1

Fab; Coufal Dawson Johnson Cresswell; Noble Soucek; Benrahma Fornals Masuaku; Yarmo
  • I'm glad I'm out again. I think we're going to get battered.

But you never know.

(except we do)

Remember, Chelsea have only won 3 of their last 10 home games, two of those wins were by 1 goal.
  • Lukerz said:

I'm glad I'm out again. I think we're going to get battered.

But you never know.

(except we do)

Remember, Chelsea have only won 3 of their last 10 home games, two of those wins were by 1 goal.
    Even more reason to think we'll be turned over 😄
  • Seems to be Fornals as the middle of the front three, and a back 5.
  • Moysie has never managed a win at Chelsea as a manager. All to play for.
  • None of our forwards have yet controlled a pass. This already feels long.
  • Away fans sound like the home fans 👏
  • I have a feeling we’re going to win this. It’s exactly the sort of ridiculousness that happens with us.
  • Chelsea - fans and players - seem incredibly flat.
  • Benrahma needed to wait to try and win a corner there really

• I think we are going to have to hold on for a 0-0 here as I can't see us creating anything today.

Is the one at the front Osama bin Laden?
  • edited April 2022
    He was there for a few days before anyone recognised him...
  • Couple of nice presses earlier from Benrahma, shame he couldn’t create from either afterwards.
    We have a small chance today. Front three should focus on trying to win corners. Soucek and Dawson will always be a threat.
  • Some really good passing there prior to the throw.
  • Should be a yellow for Thiago there. Back of the ankle.

Dawson gets booked for that, but you can’t book the captain of Brazil can you 🙄

He's had s nibble a couple of times. I thought the ref would give him a yellow for accumulated fouls.
  • This game is so there for the taking
  • Done well so far
  • alderz said:

Should be a yellow for Thiago there. Back of the ankle.

Dawson gets booked for that, but you can’t book the captain of Brazil can you 🙄
    He got booked against Saints and Spurs this season

Obviously its an S thing...

Right I'm off to work. COYI
  • Also, am I the only one who thinks Benrahma could be getting into last chance saloon territory soon? He is so wasteful on the ball. Had 2/3 chances in that half & doesn’t make anything happen.

Fornals & Soucek off for Rice & Bowen, second half.
  • Be interesting to see what Moyes does here. On the one hand, he may think the team are doing fine and no need to risk anybody.

On the other hand, they are clearly there for the taking and a couple of Bowen, Antonio, Lanzini and Rice could help us nick this.