Wolves v West Ham - Monday April 5th 20.:00

Comments

• the only bright side, this is not Arsenal I expect a 4th
  • They tried to take him out though. He skipped both of Coufal’s attempts and whoever slid in
  • Noble couldn’t get near him he’s past it
  • Also Bowen has 7 goals this season

Some perspective:
    Sterling - 9
    Mahrez - 9
    Maddison - 8
    Mane - 7
    Firminio - 6
    Mount - 6
    Werner - 5

He may not be having a great season but he's definitely having a bad one
  • I think it become apparent over the last few games that we need Oggy back asap.
  • Cuz1 said:

Noble couldn’t get near him he’s past it

Nor could Soucek or Coufal

Both are also past it
  • Sorry he could have been taken out, a top side takes him out

Having said that, the marking in the middle was shocking
  • All have been good goals tonight, although I’d take a scrappy one for us at the moment.
    But I’d rather be nervous at 3-1 up than 3-1 down.
  • Probably could do with Frederocks on to keep up with Traore

Dunno who it could be for though
  • 3-1 up fantastic.
    Clinical up front.
    But.... I don't think Masuaku knows what he is doing. He needs to come off and we need to tighten up without playing too deep.
    Masuaku off please.
  • bring Noble off for Johnson or Fredricks
  • Put Frederick's on for Masuaku and put Fornals on the left
  • Cuz1 said:

Noble couldn’t get near him he’s past it

Nor could Soucek or Coufal

Both are also past it
    I don’t think they are thought they playing quite well but all about opinions I guess
  • Slightly worrying for me is that Wolves are dominating possession and chances but are missing most of theirs. Let’s hope they don’t get their shooting boots on second half.
    I’d settle for no more goals but if there is another I think it has to be ours.
  • If there is another it doesn't matter who gets it. Now, if there are a couple more...........
  • Lukerz said:

Sorry he could have been taken out, a top side takes him out

Having said that, the marking in the middle was shocking

I think it was quality from Traore. Same as it was quality from Lingard, but he could/should have been taken out for probably all three of our goals. Not everything is a huge mistake, IMO. If there was a mistake it’s the marking
  • Masuaku has been class and the one bad thing of the half was nothing to do with him, why on Earth should he be taken off? Madness. Sometimes teams just score a good goal, they did that, no one needs to be blamed. We've got this.
  • He's not been class. Apart from the goal he's barely passed to one of us but he shouldn't come off yet.
  • If we can keep 11 men on the pitch we will be ok but I don't trust Oliver
  • I am watching Masuaku's defensive work only. Not blaming him for the goal, just his general play.
  • His footwork has got us out of several situations.
  • MrsGrey said:

Masuaku may be not capable of a full match?

Well that's a different conversation, I meant from a critiquing perspective.
  • Hopefully we'll get some chances on the break and we need to finish them better than we have in the last couple of games.
  • We’ve started to drop back
  • noble to slow to the ball
  • MrsGrey said:

Masuaku may be not capable of a full match?

Well that's a different conversation, I meant from a critiquing perspective.
    I deleted my comment because I thought I was having a different conversation 😃 ( I wasn't by the TV and from the comments here I thought he'd been subbed for the second half!)
  • Soucek has one disallowed for handball, which is pretty much in no doubt
  • almost was handball
  • Are we really going to chuck another 3-0 away...
  • Again Soucek has got to bring him down earlier there, not some half hearted grab