Couldn't think....part 4

Comments

• alderz said:

Antonio starts for Jamaica, as expected. Kicks off in 5

🚨 and BLAIR TURGOTT is on the bench for Jamaica?! 🚨
  • Ok. Ok. Blair Turgott (West Ham academy graduate) was playing in the Conference but moved to Ostersunds in Sweden in 2019. He has 5 goals in 8 league games this season, and made the switch to play for Jamaica this year. He has 1 goal in 5 caps.

I LOVE it when former youth players go on and have a good career, and playing in the Swedish premier league and being a full international fits the bill.

👏🏻 Blair
  • Oh dear, Jamaica got stuffed 3-0 at home. Ravel Morrison also started, was subbed at half time while Antonio was subbed after 70 minutes.

Brazil v Argentina World Cup qualifier abandoned after 7 minutes when government health officials invaded the pitch as four Argentinian players had broken Brazilian Covid restrictions. Non-Brazilians from UK, India or South Africa have to quarantine for 14 days before they are allowed to enter the country

Emiliano Martínez, Emiliano Buendía (Aston Villa), Cristian Romero and Giovani Lo Celso (Spurs) were all in the Argentinian squad. Allegedly they flew in from Venezuela on Friday but had failed to declare they'd been in the UK
  • I saw the first half and deary me that was some poor quality football from Jamaica.
  • edited September 2021
    Argentina's next World Cup qualifier - Bolivia home - is half past midnight Thursday night/Friday morning

Spurs next match is the lunchtime ko on Saturday - 36 hours later - while Villa are on 5:30pm the same day. Unless those four Argentinian players are coming home early then they're not going to be available

Oh dear, how sad...
  • It's being reported that Benrahma and Mahrez have been told by their national manager to change back to their natural hair colour as he doesn't approve of their blonde hair, which I think is really funny.
  • alderz said:

It's being reported that Benrahma and Mahrez have been told by their national manager to change back to their natural hair colour as he doesn't approve of their blonde hair, which I think is really funny.

Yeah it’s well known among Algerians, a friend predicted it before the last time he went off. Now I chuckle when I see him turn up for Algeria and is hair is suddenly black again
  • edited September 2021
    I'd tell him where to go and see if he wants to be the manager that fails to pick two of their best players because he doesn't like their hair.

We always let David James play for England
  • edited September 2021
    David James.... not a good example 😁
  • edited September 2021

Makes poor Benrhama look positively stylish!

A bit Vera Duckworth
  • When is the Southampton thread going up?
  • When is the Southampton thread going up?

https://whu606.com/discussion/11444/saints-away#latest
    When I click on this link it takes me to the Southampton thread but when I return to the home page it's nowhere to be seen. Perhaps that's why ammerinaberdeen ask the question.
  • I think it had just sunk because it was made a while ago. Can you see it at the top now?
  • I think it had just sunk because it was made a while ago. Can you see it at the top now?

Yes, thanks Outcast.
  • Fornals has scored for Spain .Pleased for him
  • edited September 2021
    Antonio wins player of the month for August
  • Apparently Arsenal have a goal of winning the CL within 2 years, can you do that from the championship:)
  • Good luck this afternoon to Mayo playing in the All Ireland Gaelic football. I have to 2 relatives who play for Mayo, Cillian and Diarmuid O'Connor although I think Cillian is injured, which is a shame as he's the all time top scorer in the competition.
  • Mayo, the Jimmy White of the Gaelic football world.
  • Prem Squad

West Ham United

25 Squad players

Surname
    Antonio HGP
    Areola
    Benrahma
    Bowen HGP
    Coufal
    Cresswell HGP
    Dawson HGP
    Diop
    Fabianski
    Fornals
    FredericksHGP
    Kral
    Lanzini
    Martin HGP
    Masuaku
    Noble
    Ogbonna
    Randolph HGP
    Reid
    Rice HGP
    Soucek
    Vlasic
    Yarmolenko
    Zouma
  • Billy Horschel, along with his full blown claret and blue golf bag, has just won the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth.

COYI

• edited September 2021
    Billy Horschel just won the BMW PGA and made the crossed Hammers sign when coming up for his trophy. He’s just said he’s having dinner tonight with Nobes and Declan.
  • Nobes and Declan posing with Billy Horschel for a quick photo shoot before dinner.

• Same trainers.
  • MrsGrey said:

Same trainers.

That must mean Dec wants to be like Noble and stay here his whole career!!!
  • I feel like Nobes should know how to do his laces by this age though.
  • Excuse my ignorance but what is Billy's connection with the mighty Hammers? Isn't he born and bred in Florida?
This discussion has been closed.