Couldn't think....part 4

Comments

• MrsGrey said:

Same trainers.

BOGOF🤔
  • yoyo said:

Excuse my ignorance but what is Billy's connection with the mighty Hammers? Isn't he born and bred in Florida?

He's a West Ham fan plain and simple.
  • yoyo said:

Excuse my ignorance but what is Billy's connection with the mighty Hammers? Isn't he born and bred in Florida?

Obviously a glory hunter 😂
  • He knows class when he sees it B)
  • Young boys beat Utd 2-1.... 3 cheers for Jesse Lingard , what a back pass!
  • Jessie Lingard what have you just done ,Man u loose =)
  • See Lingard has just provided another assist.....🤦‍♂️
  • Should have come to us Jessie =)
  • Pity he couldn’t have waited till Sunday to provide the opposition with such a killer pass 👍🏻
  • Less chance of him forcing his way into the team now :)
  • He was never going to get into their first team on a regular basis, but I'd still have him.
  • Did anyone notice Lingard's great performances last season because I somehow missed it?

The 28-year-old forward flourished last season on loan at West Ham, scoring 33 times and making 20 assists
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58587839
  • They appear to have noticed their mistake as it has now been corrected and reads.
    The 28-year-old forward flourished last season on loan at West Ham, scoring nine goals in 16 appearances.
  • Derby County going into administration
  • Ah this explains it...

• Facebook reminded me of this memory 6 years ago today

• Felipe Anderson has started all 5 games for Lazio (four in Serie A and once in Europa League) Got an assist in his first and scored in the second

What are the odds we draw Lazio at some point?
  • Both our expensive flops do well in leagues more suited to their games, no surprise, I bet Yarmo does well when he is moved on.
  • edited September 2021
    Felipe Anderson might’ve been league (though he was pretty decent in his first season) and you can maybe say it’s just a shame he didn’t work out. But Haller was a massive blunder. It was so obvious from when you first saw him that he wasn’t fast yet we let him potter about alone up top. I think he could’ve worked in this league if we had the intention of building an attack around him (see Lukaku at Chelsea) but we didn’t and so should’ve never bought him.

I do feel we might’ve bungled the Felipe Anderson sale though. He was worth more than what we got (unless we owed Lazio a lot of money still).
  • https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2021/september/21-september/winston-reid-departs-west-ham-united-mutual-consent

Farewell Winston….
    A brilliant servant of our team , a pity injuries got in the way towards the end 🥝🇳🇿
  • They should’ve announced it at the Man U game and given him a send off. What a player he was for us.
  • Perhaps a moderator could move mine and OutcastLondoner’s posts to the correct thread, if possible?….👍🏻⚒️🇳🇿🥝
  • Perhaps a moderator could move mine and OutcastLondoner’s posts to the correct thread, if possible?….👍🏻⚒️🇳🇿🥝

Unfortunately we aren't actually able to move comments! We can split them off into a new discussion, or delete them, but there isn't an option to merge them with another thread or just move them entirely. I think there used to be, but there's not anymore!
  • See Rob Hall has joined Barnet after being released by Oxford.
  • alderz said:

Perhaps a moderator could move mine and OutcastLondoner’s posts to the correct thread, if possible?….👍🏻⚒️🇳🇿🥝

Unfortunately we aren't actually able to move comments! We can split them off into a new discussion, or delete them, but there isn't an option to merge them with another thread or just move them entirely. I think there used to be, but there's not anymore!
    Thanks for that Alderz.
  • Liverpool echo reporting that Liverpool are still interested in £20m Bowen. I know some fans , at times, tend to over rate players but surely he's worth more than that?
  • We bought him for more than that. Since then he's become a proven PL player and a key one for us.

Got to be at least £30m-£35m, in my books.
  • No thanks - why sell at a low price to one of our rivals?
  • We bought him for more than that. Since then he's become a proven PL player and a key one for us.

Got to be at least £30m-£35m, in my books.

They signed Jota for £41m. I’m not saying that Bowen is better than Jota necessarily, but I definitely don’t think worth half as much.
This discussion has been closed.