Here by popular demand: West Ham v Spurs; 21/02/21, high noon

Comments

• So Cuz, what's your interpretation off FATIGUE?
  • Cuz - I think we’ve established he missed the last two because of tight hamstrings - or muscle fatigue - not because he fancied a lie in.
  • My interpretation is either a mental or physical tiredness my point was lukerz saying it wasn’t fatigue it was hamstring and moyes coming out and saying it was actually fatigue, I believe lukerz thinks I don’t know he’s got hamstring problems
  • Cuz1 said:

My interpretation is either a mental or physical tiredness my point was lukerz saying it wasn’t fatigue it was hamstring and moyes coming out and saying it was actually fatigue, I believe lukerz thinks I don’t know he’s got hamstring problems

Yeah I just don’t why he can’t say fatigue? Clearly he was being deliberately obscure, but he had fatigue. His muscles had been overused & therefore were tight. I just don’t get it. 👍
  • Because maybe it’s a mental thing with him as well, the medics give him the all clear he feels it a bit and it worries him to sprint at full pace making him ineffective
  • edited February 2021
    Imo the club doesn't want to admit, after they took a huge risk by leaving us with only one CF who everyone knew had dodgy hamstrings, that said dodgy hamstrings caused him to miss 2.5 games within 3 weeks of the transfer window ending.

So, rather than admitting a mistake that everyone predicted, they say he's fatigued, rather than having a problem with his hamstrings, because that's something new that they couldn't be expected to predict, so they're blame-free.
  • A tight hamstring preventing you from playing is basically a form of injury?

It’s a bit pointless the club trying to sugar coat it and deliberately using vague words to try and confuse the issue - it’s obvious what they have tried to do as it comes so soon after the failure to get a striker in the jan window.
  • edited February 2021
    The side is:

Fabianski
    Coufal - Dawson - Diop - Cresswell
    Souček - Rice
    Bowen - Lingard - Fornals
    Antonio

Randolph, Martin, Alves, Balbuena, Johnson, Noble, Lanzini, Benrahma, Odubeko
  • Two 'keepers on the bench.

Bit weird.
  • Fredericks not in the squad
  • Lukerz said:

Fredericks not in the squad

The Ryan Fredericks Derby was all a bit too much for him
  • Lloris
    Tanganga - Sanchez - Dier - Reguilon
    Hojbjerg - Ndombele
    Moura - Llamela - Son
    Kane
  • Just had to post this as it came on my memories

Freddie 🥰

• A look at their bench is a bit scary, but hopefully we will be out of sight by the time they are called on. As for our bench, 2GKs and 2 central defenders. Weird.
  • edited February 2021

As for our bench, 2GKs and 2 central defenders. Weird.

Squad so thin, no-one else is available?
  • Would've liked to see Benrahma but Fornals is obviously there for the work rate, and Lingard is pretty much undropable on current form, bowen is a natural outlet on the right

Good team, hope Antonio is up to it

Weak bench though
  • Our bench is light for attacking options, in case we need to change the game. Two goalies is puzzling unless Martin is the new secret centre-forward.
  • Hate these early games here in canada ,Such hard work to get out of bed ,So will stay here ,ready to go under the blankets at the first sign of trouble =)
  • Coufal will have his work cut out defensively - he needs to resist the urge to get too far forward -

COYI
  • Bowen faffing about on the ball
  • Early prediction. Antonio doesn't see out the first half. Just have a feeling.
  • But he'll score first...
  • I'm sorry, but we are just so massive.
  • What a start!
  • Harry’s missus could have finished that
  • Blow for full time ref!!