Here by popular demand: West Ham v Spurs; 21/02/21, high noon

18910111214»

Comments

• edited February 2021

Doesn't disappoint. (Contains swearing, obvs.)

https://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=135334

From that link, a very funny post:
    "I'm in hospital today having an op and it involves keyhole surgery through the groin. My Mrs asked if I was going to be embarrassed lying there legs akimbo with my bits on show to which I replied: 'I'm more embarrassed about them seeing my Tottenham tattoos'. 🤣
  • Rice and Dawson in Jason Burt's team of the weekend (Telegraph)
  • Read through the fighting cock forum. The Spurs fans are actually outraged that we have the audacity to be above them in the table. They actually can’t believe it. They really think they are being robbed of their “rightful” position. I know we on this forum criticize our players but nothing like that lot. They (not all) want rid of Son, Kane and the names they call the manager are disgraceful. To be fair a couple of them gave us credit but by and large they really are the worst.
  • edited February 2021
    the comments are worse than when we were near the bottom and in deep despair, there is a reals sense of entitlement, I like the should not have spent so much money and stayed at WHL, when they have probably the best stadium for football in the UK.
  • alderz said:

Dodger58 said:

Comment from the official site:
    "When Mark Noble was introduced in added time, the No41 offered his Club captain the armband, but Noble turned it down. With his outstanding performance, Rice had unquestionably earned the right to keep it on."

I hadn't noticed that, but excellent from Nobes I think - he knows the score.

For all his faults and shortcomings, I am going to be absolutely devastated when Noble retires.
    I'm sort of looking forward to him and Nolan advising Moyes on the touchline though
    So it'll be No, No, and Mo =)
  • As long as we don't sign Minamino. 😀