Here by popular demand: West Ham v Spurs; 21/02/21, high noon

Comments

• How did we manage that. 18 attempts to our 4 and camped for an hour at our front door.
  • HOLY MOLY YES GET IN
  • Moyes first ever win against the moany one
  • 9 points ahead of Spurs

You love to see it
  • We rode our luck at the end there but we’ll done lads!
  • How did we manage that. 18 attempts to our 4 and camped for an hour at our front door.

Who cares

Irons ⚒
  • Horrible second half to watch, but a huge win. 9 points clear of 'title contenders' Spurs and 4th in the table. What a massive season this has been.
  • We got away with that I feel, never a loss, but didn’t think we’d hang on. Oh ye of little faith :)
  • Never in doubt! 😗
  • I said at beginning of the thread it would be a hard fought win. Blimey, they come more nervy than that
  • I don’t care. I can’t wait to hear Moany say it was 18th century football again.
  • We’ve won more games than we haven’t this season now. 13 wins from 25 games
  • I don’t care. I can’t wait to hear Moany say it was 18th century football again.

I can't wait, either. Particularly as they play six at the back most games.

They only spent the second half attacking us because they were losing. Losing like losers.

Losers.

Yep, and I’ve seen them do that under him against teams like City when they go 2-0 up
  • Lawro got the right score. Just the wrong winners!
  • I can breathe again .... 4th and looking upwards... =)
  • That last half hour has put 10 years on me - think I should now be eligible for a jab
  • Did we win ,can i come out from under the covers yet
  • That’s a massive win, playing these games is all about winning, puts 9 points between us & Spurs & moves us into the top 4. I would have taken a point playing badly but 3 points is brilliant.
  • Had the cup final txt already will check out the fighting cock later to up my salt content , happy happy joy joy
  • Let’s hope Arsenal can get a win later, otherwise the gap might be a bit big even for us to overcome
  • So many years of things going against us, I have become conditioned to expect the worst so this feels very strange. Massive result
  • alderz said:

MIAHammer said:

Cougar now down. Bad collision with Fabs.

I’m a big fan of this autocorrect
    Maybe that should be his new nickname!
  • I look forward to seeing the highlights. When watching live I'm nervous. A lot of their efforts were from outside the box and not too many saves. May have been easier than I thought but I must admit I didn't enjoy the last 20 minutes or so
  • Lukerz said:

Just to give you a laugh at this clown...

Just leave this out there for Jose
  • My smart watch was telling me that my stress levels were high and that I needed to relax! No chance!
  • I’m not supposed to (Irregular heart beat)i but I’ve a few spiced Barcardis. This are going to do me in!!! COYI
  • Wow! I’ve only just started breathing again. If we had taken the two good chances in the first half I could’ve enjoyed that last half hour.
    It was like The Alomo.
    4th in the league at this point in the season hasn’t happened many times in my 60 years of support/ marriage/ love of my team.
    Happy happy days.

• My smart watch was telling me that my stress levels were high and that I needed to relax! No chance!

Did you bin it?