Coufal - Dawson - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Bowen - Soucek - Rice - Fornals
    Benrahma
    Antonio

Allison
    TAA - Phillips - Henderson - Robertson
    Wijnaldum - Milner - Thiago
    Salah - Origi - Shaqiri
  • That's a (relatively) weak Liverpool team. Shaqiri and Origi instead of Mane and Firmino is a win, and obviously the centre back situation is a huge opportunity for Antonio.

We really need to go for this.
  • Got to be a great chance to get a result here against Liverpool
  • I want to enjoy this game but I am genuinely very nervous. In recent years it has at best been a free hit against Liverpool. Today seems so much more than this.
  • There’s a piece going round on the internet which said that Andrew Robertson took mane out of his fantasy football team a little while ago this giving a clue about his omission
  • There's no such thing as a weak Liverpool side but this must be as near as it gets?
  • Will you all stop with the positivity!!
  • I think I'm more nervous now I've seen the weakened Liverpool line-up.

Almost like I'll be really disappointed if we don't get something now...
  • Well your the man jorderz so do it !!!!!!
  • I agree with cuz

Can you just get on with your job please Jorderz.
  • Okay just about everything crossed for this one
  • edited January 2021
    I’m battling not getting drawn into expecting a result.

It’s odd...
  • Is still going to be a tough game , as a West Ham fan I am still expecting the wheels to fall off any minute lol
  • Carlton in the Sky studio
  • It’s a nice feeling though that we actually have the wheels on at the moment.
  • Klopp watching us train in the warm up

You know it’s good when he tries to unnerve teams like that
  • I was really looking forward to watching this game on nbc, but they have rubbish motor racing on instead. :(
    On the other hand, when I watch we tend to lose, so maybe a good thing....
  • We’ve got to lose sometime and if it’s going to be soon I’d rather it was against Liverpool than either of Villa or Fulham which come up this week.
  • Come on you IRONS !
  • We’ve got to lose sometime and if it’s going to be soon I’d rather it was against Liverpool than either of Villa or Fulham which come up this week.

I’d rather it was against Fulham because [1] it means Jordan can equal the match thread creation record (although thinking about it I might need to double check that), [2] I already trash talked two Liverpool fans and don’t know any Fulham fans, [3] I like Scott Parker, and [4] it would be extremely West Ham of us
  • Alderz what on earth were you thinking trashing two Liverpool fans before the game. Much nicer when you can do it afterwards.
  • Be nice if we got our first penalty of the season today. Got a feeling with Antonio in amongst two novice CBs that it may actually happen, too.
  • Normally I write these games off as an almost certain loss but today I’m more nervous because we do have a chance and I’ll actually be disappointed if we lose.

That can be away at City at the end of Feb.
  • Why am I so nervous? 🤔
  • I just hope if we get beat, its not to a Salah Penalty i will be fuming.