Couldn’t think.... part three

Comments

• alderz said:

Has everyone seen that goal by the Dundalk player? :nonono:

if that was a high proflie player they'd be talking about it for years.. Brilliant finish it was Alderz :ok:
  • Honestly I’ve never seen anything like it, jay
  • I think we need to be talking about this

I have trees in my garden with less girth.
  • Happy International Women’s Day.

• I think we need to be talking about this

I have trees in my garden with less girth.

Yeah, but with more finesse in front of goal......
  • This a great video. It’s not like theist entertaining watch, but you can see how much Ngakia appreciates having someone like Zabaleta going through his game with him. And it also shows the importance of having some of those older heads around.

• As you say Alderz it shows the importance have having good mentors for the younger players and Zabaleta does that so well.
  • Adrian’s had a bit of a mare tonight
  • No doubt his mistake will lead the headlines, but how wasteful have Liverpool been!?
  • Oh, didn't see the 2nd (stream went down). BBC suggests hi wasn't at fault?
  • At fault for the 3rd though.
  • What a shame
  • MrsGrey said:

Oh, didn't see the 2nd (stream went down). BBC suggests hi wasn't at fault?

No he wasn't. Just the first.

Were Liverpool wasteful or Oblak very good?
  • Firmino missed so many good chances to bury Atletico and now Klopp moans about the way Atletico played, as if no one knew thats what they do. :doh:
  • MrsGrey said:

Oh, didn't see the 2nd (stream went down). BBC suggests hi wasn't at fault?

No he wasn't. Just the first.

Were Liverpool wasteful or Oblak very good?
    Obviously Adrian has a nightmare extra time, but it makes me laugh that he gets the blame when Salah and Mane missed a truck load of very good chances, and Robertson hit the bar from 4 yards
  • Alderz regardless of that if he hadn’t made the mistake for the first then the chances are Liverpool would have gone through. He shouldn’t have got beaten for the third either.
    We can’t exonerate him when we gave Roberto hell for the errors he made.
  • Looking ahead to our game at the Spuds (providing it doesn't get called off) it seems like we'll be hitting them just at the right time especially after reading Rob Green's piece on the BBC.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51826717

:scarf:
  • Same argument Thorn. if Liverpool had taken some of their straightforward chances the game would have been over. Adrian takes the blame for the first goal for sure. Klopp subs Oxlade-Chamberlain, who was having a good game imo, for Milner who is hardly an attacking option.
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51850040

Good to see our title sponsor is all that you would like them to be. :lol:
  • Alderz regardless of that if he hadn’t made the mistake for the first then the chances are Liverpool would have gone through. He shouldn’t have got beaten for the third either.
    We can’t exonerate him when we gave Roberto hell for the errors he made.

Not exonerating anyone. Just pointing out how easy it is to scapegoat one person for a mistake while ignoring others.
  • WHAT........................ :nonono:
  • edited March 2020
    And on a lighter note .........................

I was in the local shop yesterday when the guy behind the counter asked if I wanted him to sing a boy named Sue, so I declined, and he then asked how about if I sing Folsom prison blues. I again declined, and asked what the hell was going on with these weird requests.

He looked at me and said ....
    It's a new idea, we're offering Johnny Cash back

:biggrin:

:yercoat:
  • edited March 2020
    Can anyone tell me how I can post a short mp4 (2.75Mb) video clip from my desktop?
  • Diane Abbot is to take the corona virus test.
    She assures everyone it will be fine,
    She's been revising

:yercoat:
  • Can anyone tell me how I can post a short mp4 (2.75Mb) video clip from my desktop?

Maybe the same as attaching an image, the mountain looking icon on top of the typing area
  • edited March 2020
    You've got to feel sorry for Phillip Schofield, he's waited years and years to come out,

and now, he's been told that he's got to stay in

:sofa:
  • Will Boris be self-isolating in a fridge?
  • https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52055330

Quiz about football clubs' nicknames.

This discussion has been closed.