Transfer rumours and speculation to take us through to summer.

Comments

• Would love him at the Olympic stadium. Sadly think he will go elsewhere. Hopefully we don’t lose Antonio in the process.
  • Peligrini seems to know what he’s doing. He had a Alan Curbishley style wobble with Wilshire, but has impressed otherwise. Would prefer pace and power upfront, as opposed to strength and finesse (Gomez).
  • Not sure about zaha,, he should stay hectors house
  • That cat ,,, snivvling piece of ,,, what was her name, hector was always in the brown stuff coz that cat
  • Zaha at the Lond.......

Oops, sorry. I fell over whilst typing.

Can I have a penalty pleas?
  • edited July 2019
    Zaha?

I'm having a Derek & Clive moment. First album, track 13.

Laughed?
  • Papers/websites so short of real transfer news, that The Sun were reduced to 'West Ham are aware of' a player, whilst Victor Camarassa hopes various named clubs come for him...
  • Sky reporting Arnie has handed in a transfer request...

• edited July 2019
    :wave: get him out the club please. Should have gone in Jan instead of a bumper pay packet.
  • Hopefully we will get a good fee to fund more committed players.
  • Cash in get in someone younger who wants to play for the club
  • Get Rid, another bad egg, if true of course...But if so, pathetic IMO..& When he came back after the China issue he was pretty useless anyway
  • He was pretty poor for first 6 months good for about a year and not great the last half of last season. If we can get 25/30 mill I would take it . I think Pellegrini wants players who want to play for the team and Arnartovic has made it clear he does n't . A great player when he was in the mood unfortunately not often enough. Sell and get in a Marega/Gomez .
  • At this rate Jordan Hugill is our starting striker for the City game
  • At this rate Jordan Hugill is our starting striker for the City game

Xande Silva or maybe Tony Cottee will dust his boots off :lol:

• Annie is becoming tedious, if it’s a decent offer then we should grab it with both hands.
  • Not surprised at all. Fully expected him to be home this summer after last January & Pelle leaving him out of the squad for a few games in favour of Hernandez.

Pretty disappointing that he got a pay rise to stay & now is handing in a transfer request. Especially after his statement & interview video with the club. Makes him look pretty pathetic.

Anyway move him on but it is gonna be hard to replace him given he has around 20 goals over the last two seasons for us.
  • Latest is that he hasn't actually handed in a request but is, if you believe Ex, after more money
  • edited July 2019
    Unless the club confirm this, I'm treating it as nonsense, and will continue to show Arnie the love.

SamInkersole saying he has been told it is not true, just Arnie's brother being (mis?)quoted.

It was only a few days ago that his brother said he was happy, and was back to us on the 7th, with no intention of looking to go.

The only thing he said was something like 'football is crazy, so you never know' which is fair enough, imo.
  • edited July 2019
    Yeah, I think maybe take a step back. The source is Sky, who were also running a story a couple of weeks ago that Gomez was as good as a Hammer.

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if it was true, but he gets the benefit of the doubt for now.
  • Now various reports of a £20m bid being received from China.

Get a feeling these stories are going to drag on for the next six weeks.
  • Latest is that he hasn't actually handed in a request but is, if you believe Ex, after more money

MORE money!

I say, MORE money!

• BBC now reporting as well that Annie has handed in a transfer request
  • Just get him out the club, if he had any intentions of staying he would put his brother straight. Clearly he is fine with his brother running his mouth and offering him up left, right and centre. Arnie is a mercenary plain and simple, the sooner he is cast off to China the better.
  • So are sky sports now
  • Ravel Morrison trains with the blunts really??
  • And news outlets have never got anything wrong?

I'm backing Arnie unless the club say different.
  • Grey u r so loyal, it is very admiral......
  • C and H saying we received a bid of £19 mil from a Chinese club which we have rejected its all a bit deja vu of January again.
This discussion has been closed.