The Transfer Window 2: Electric Boogaloo

Comments

• With a front 3, Antonio will be the most useful squad member we have. I really hope we hold onto him.
  • I'd swap a fringe player for a naturally curly-haired one any day
  • We now have brought in the Magnificent Seven. I wonder who will be next ;hmm
  • 4 more they'll have a starting 11 ;hmm
  • This mbappe chap looks alright...

Wondering if their is enough in the kitty to get him in ;wahoo
  • ;quaver He's just a poor Alan Taylor ;quaver
  • Have we signed any more yet? I’m getting bored ;biggrin
  • Only 25 days to go.
  • Rumours doing the rounds we’ve signed a few, will believe it when I see it with this board lol
  • Fonte has left his club in China.

We're still in the market for a CB.

Watch this space...
  • Bring back Ginge!
  • What’s next?
  • He didn’t look like a cb in the World Cup well not a good one lol we’ve moved on now younger and better hopefully, I’m full of optimism at the moment again but as a West Ham fan for most of my 54 years I know that will come back and bite me yet again lol
  • With still a month to go... don’t expect much now, baring a freebie or two...

1836A103-085B-453F-9519-665F14E41FF5
  • edited July 2018
    Don’t normally do pre season friendlies but thinking of going the Bescot stadium Walsall against villa to check these new signings out
  • It’s going to take me about three months for me to recognise the new players! Is Anderson the grey lad in the middle there?
  • No, that's Yarmolenni.
  • So now Dave Allen looks and then all and decideds who can go? If we are going to sell one or more that is.
  • So now Dave Allen looks and then all and decideds who can go? If we are going to sell one or more that is.

I do believe we have our new nickname! #Dave #ThreeDaves
  • Daily star saying byrom, kaoute, hugill obiang and Antonio who we looking to ship out and sky sports say looking to loan Carrol out when fit lol hope nobody relying on that one lol
  • Shipping out Kouyate & Obiang would leave us with Noble & Wilshere going into the season in CM, possibly Rice but his experience so far has been at CB. Would be silly to get rid of both unless it's to fund another purchase. Byram, Hugill & Carroll are no brainers if we can shift them (IF), whilst Antonio will always divide opinion because he has shown glimpses of quality since being here but that all mainly came in his first season, with little since & plenty of injuries. So, in short, I'd be tempted to get rid of all of those for the right price with the exception of Obiang.
  • Apparently there are reports in Italy claiming that we've offered Arnie to Roma. It seems very, very unlikely to be the case, IMO
  • Ex has said there's no truth in it at all.

That'll do for me.

With the caveat that I'm not convinced we won't sell him to someone
  • Every time Arnie goes to Italy we are going to sell him. Milan last time wasn't it?
  • edited July 2018
    Let's hope he isn't seen eating at a plush chinese restaurant , next thing we will hear he is off to China ;doh
  • SSN report Atalanta have made an offer for Obiang which at best equals £8.9 million? ;nonono
  • Which provokes the thought... if you value him at that level in todays over the top priced transfer market for, what sort of players have you already got in midfield! If we let him go for that amount i'll be ;angry
  • The vultures will see what we bringing in and think x or y is surplus so let’s offer silly money tho 10/12 would be realistic to me
  • ;nonono so now we have become a selling club ;biggrin ;biggrin ;biggrin I just knew this would happen ;biggrin
This discussion has been closed.