The 'Couldn't think where to put this' thread part 2 or 'does my comment merit a NEW THREAD?'

Comments

• Not my choice but as been said pelle knows best so far so I’d say go along with it
  • The way we are short in the attacking areas with injuries, Nasri could be a very shrewd signing. Yarmolenko and Lanzini will probably miss the vast majority of the rest of the season if not all, Wilshere... who knos, and it seems a lot to rely on Diangana to step up and fill that gap.

Nasri playing behind Arnie / Hernandez in a 4-4-1-1 is an exciting prospect for me.
  • Totally not about football, but I've just read that pork fat is more nutritious than, well, almost anything - 8th in the top 100 nutritious foods.

Oh, joy - I do love a traditional Black Country pork scratching. I wonder if that counts? ;lol
  • God bless my 2nd team.

Love the Laurie Cunningham statue in Coronation Gardens.
  • Spotted among the news this morning - Leroy Rosenior, MBE, Congratulations sir (well, not quite 'sir', but you know what I mean.)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-46701825
  • Very pleased for Leroy. Great player for us and a top man.
  • I See Leroy a lot on Tv out here, well done to him on his achievement ,
    he does a show on Saturdays pre match build up with Don Hutchison called Kick off, hosted by Jonathan Joseph aka DJ Spooney & the lovely Seema Jaswal, Don & Leroy are both a great laugh on the show.... ;ok
  • Just seen this on BBC gossip page.
    Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has revealed he was rushed to hospital following his sacking as Liverpool manager in 2015 because he was "so tense". (The Coaches Voice)
    I do feel for him. ;biggrin
  • Little (former Hammer and son of Rob) Olly Lee (now 27) scored the winner in the Edinburgh derby today. Lifetime hero for the Jambos now.
  • 27 ;nonono
  • I can’t believe he’s still fit
  • He looks as much out of place there as he does when he drops back into our midfield or is found hanging out on the wing.

Please tell me that he was just spotted at the venue and was not an actual guest, let’s hope so.

;wink
  • Neither is it the done thing to rock up in a white dress if you are not the bride ;nonono
  • Mormon wedding perhaps? ;run
  • Is it the opening of the new Hammers Superstore in Barking?
  • Happy New Year you lovely lot.

F8B29B1C-5E4A-4ACC-A57E-A846170AD910
  • I'm 2 hours ahead of UK time so pls excuse me...... ;champagne ;yercoat
  • Off out, despite the stormy weather, for a couple of snifters in our local, to welcome in the New Year.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe night, and here's to a barnstorming 2019 for all of us, and the Mighty Irons.

;champagne (other drinks available on request)
  • It really is pouring out there. That, combined with the state of the 'roads' (ie, ankle deep in puddles and runoff) means I'm going out in Wellies!

It's a great look for New Year parties ;cool
  • They are diamante and high-heeled, to be fair...

;run (She'll never catch me in those...)
  • We run a middle aged sort of drinking pub booked a dj for tonight and know you shouldn’t go on looks but they look like gangster wrappers lol enjoy your nights my fellow posters and good luck in the New Year to you all
  • edited January 2019
    My new local wouldn't let me in because I didn't get a ticket, so my workmate invited me to his. I end up judging a dance competition between a 6 year old and a 9 year old. I now have sympathy with Simon Cowell Hahaha On the plus side, I can almost do the floss!
  • We cracked open a bottle of poo at 6.00 pm our time to the sound of Big Ben and had a Game night planned through to midnight- not going anywhere near Times Square or downtown Chicago, you truly could not pay me.

Have a safe and fun evening everyone, will see you next year ;champagne
  • Did I miss something? ;biggrin

Happy new year to one and all.
  • Happy New Year y'all
  • Happy New Year to all my fellow Hammers. ;stout
  • ;ok

Today, I shall mostly be lying on the sofa.
This discussion has been closed.