The 'couldn't think where else to put this' and decided it didn't merit a new thread thread

Comments

• Bazshuayi said:

So, are you trying to tell me the 500 'Bilic Out' mugs I ordered via Facebook won't in fact be posted to me now? ;puzzled

No, don`t worry Baz, they`re on their way. We don`t do refunds, and good luck with the campaign by the way.
  • MrsG- that's cruel ;lol
  • Actually they were delivered today! So Ha!

bilic
  • Now to step up the campaign with some final adjustments....

moyes
  • Meanwhile, in Australia, our batsmen are getting undone by a young leg-spinner.

Sounds worringly familiar...
  • We've got a thunderstorm here this morning. Even though it is midday, it is very dark.

Put me in mind of the many, many times over 4 years I spent cycling to Forest Hill in the dark and the tipping wet, to catch a train to Whyteleafe South, and cycle up a proper steep hill, in the tipping wet and the dark, to get to work, with the enticing prospect of a day full of difficult pupils, and the reverse fixture to come that evening.

And I don't miss it at all.
  • Don't know if you have seen the new TUI advert but the soundtrack is the basis of the Lanzini chant (Ain't Nobody).
    I have been chastised by Mrs IH, on several occasions for suddenly bursting into song when it comes on, but I just can't help it.

All together now -

;quaver Ain't nobody like Lanzini
    Makes me happy
    Plays the West Ham way
    ;quaver
  • That playlist is the main reason I never became a footballer
  • I watched a BBC clip recently, where they were interviewing people at a spooky Halloween event.

One of the teenagers involved put the experience rather eloquently, I felt.
    That was bare scary.

Bare.

Bare everything, innit?
  • ;bowdown for 'everything'.

• Aww granpa trev and granpa billyScreenshot_2017-11-10-19-04-29
  • I may have to delete that.

It is too early for Christmas.

I will consult the other mods and we will develop a policy.

;wink
  • Burn it.
    Christmas starts on December 1st.
    Do I look like Marks & Spencer’s.
  • It wos west ham wot started it!! Blame them.
  • edited November 2017
    Damn, I was just about the put the tree up in the BA, a bit late I know but ............

;run
  • What Wombat said.

• Christmas starts after Guy Fawkes,m. Fight me.
  • Does this mean I can't put the tree up yet ?
  • No, not until Christmas Eve. And then only in the afternoon.

Bah humbug.
  • Initially casually watching a film called "never been kissed', then paying more attention as distractions vanished...

Realized at some point I had fallen in love with Drew Barrymore (if I wasn't subconsciously there already).

Amazingly, it was a Drew double header (Music and Lyrics) but with one snag. Hugh Grant (playing the same dopey character he always plays) kept popping up and irritating me.

Anyway, thats it and thank you for the 'couldnt think where else to put this' thread...
  • Drew plays to type in 50 First Dates as well, another feel good rom com.
  • Wedding Singer, too.

About the only Adam Sandler film I like.
  • Wedding Singer, too.

Yeah, was just going to add that one.

I'm not usually one for totally OTT films, but I did actually lol a couple of times watching Sandler in Don't mess with the Zohan the other evening.
  • Dont mess with the Zohan actually appeals to the farce plus juvenile part of my comedy brain.

Im not saying Sandlers a genius but films like Grownups and Just go with it ( Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman and Brooklyn Decker = nice trio of co stars!) I thought were pretty good when I watched them. You sort of know what to expect humour wise but thats I guess to be expected when you're churning out the same thing thats worked for you previously...

Anyway, back to Drew.... Blended was pretty poor even by Sandlers standards but Drew still got to be happy in the end and, from a concerned stalkers perspective, that left me happy too ;whistle
  • Wedding Singer, too.

Happy Gilmore ?
  • Never seen it.

Unfortunately, I have seen Click.
  • I hated Click when I saw it at the cinema. And then I saw it again at the cinema and I hated it even more.
This discussion has been closed.