Leicester Match Thread (18th March 3pm KO)

Comments

• It's just not our day every week.
  • we can't buy a win atm
  • Is it too late to move back to the Boleyn Ground.
  • we can't buy a win atm

It doesn't help when we gift goals to the opposition.
  • Lots of them

Early in games
  • I going off to sit in a darkened room before I say something which we get me vilified! ;angry ;doh
  • At least we won't lose next week.
  • We seem to have lost the basics of working hard without the ball and defending with discipline from the start. If we keep playing so open at the start of games then I fear we will keep giving the initiative away and teams will take advantage.
  • So in a nutshell we have conceded 6 goals and 2 penalties on top in three halves of football against teams below us in the table
  • Well,I suppose the second half was better but this is still nowhere near good enough.We can be thankful that the bottom three are as bad as they are because despite our poor run I don't think we'll get dragged into a relegation battle.Let's get the 7 points or so that we need to ensure safety & then take a look at things during the summer.
  • Madrid

7 points?

Blimey I'm not thinking that far ahead. Right now the only team I'd fancy us taking something off is Boro but sadly we've already played them twice
  • When you don't sign a striker, don't complain when you can't score.
  • Yes twist but the manager said he was happy with what he had? ;hmm

Besides you could bring in messi Suarez and neymar but if you still ship 3 or more a game you aren't going to get many points
  • Not enough committment. Poor defending and lack of concentrationt to let in two early goals like that. Not Snodgrass's best day but Masuake did well when came on. Sadly I don't seem to feel much from this-almost expected. Thought someone said we would get 9 points from this, the last and the next games? Disappointed and frustrated and can't tell where the problem lies
  • We had 2 chances to get a point and failed...
    Another sad weekend ...
  • Missed a lot of the game. Was Reids injury bad?
  • edited March 2017
    At least he has 2 weeks to recover if not too bad
  • Their first goal, Obiang was caught in possession, we then had 2-3 chances to get the ball back but lacked the desire. Has been a recurring theme.
  • Another weekend where I'm down in the dumps. Thank God it's internationals next week.
  • I think Randolph's continual presence in the team must be in doubt now. Too many errors.
  • Hamstew ;ok
    Also down, March has been a bad month for us....
    We had our chances to get something , but the fact that we are giving away goals left right and centre is a downer....
  • Proper unchuffed with the first half display.

Pretty chuffed with the 2nd half.

Unchuffed on balance, but at least they gave us a performance worth watching in the 2nd half.

coyi ;scarf
  • Trouble is we start every game with a handicap of minus 1 or 2. Today we were 2-0 down before a lot of people had found their seats.
  • I hate it as I love him but I don't think Bilic can't take us forward. ;sofa
  • Twist

We scored two goals (again) and gave away three (again.)

Not sure I'd be blaming the lack of a striker for our troubles atm.
  • Twist

We scored two goals (again) and gave away three (again.)

Not sure I'd be blaming the lack of a striker for our troubles atm.

Our front two missed two very good chances though. Obviously no striker will take every chance, and it'd be better to stop conceding 3. But I think a Jermain Defoe or a Gabbiadini would've been much more likely to score the Ayew chance after hero-Antonio played him in or the Carroll chance after Snodders' freekick.
  • I take virtually nothing from the second half performance because because the game was lost after 5 minutes.

No good blaming our strikers - all strikers will score, miss and have some saved. What are they expected to do when given a mountain to climb by the shambolic defence.
  • Depressing limp to the end of the season.

If it wasn't for those 3"1-0 wins we would be in serious trouble.

Poor season start to finish..
  • baracks

Each to their own. I enjoyed it. I like it when I can watch us and enjoy it, even if we lose. (Though obvs. I'd prefer us to win.)
  • Good job you can enjoy it when we lose Grey because I think you've got at least 6 more enjoyable occasions out of our last 9 fixtures.
This discussion has been closed.