Leicester Match Thread (18th March 3pm KO)

Comments

• Please put Kouyate in centre midfield where he us best
  • 3--1 to the Mighty Hammers today. Obiang, Antonio and Carroll. ;scarf
  • Madcap ;ok
    I'll take that all day long....
    Will we see Cheikh back where he belongs !?...
    Will it be a predictable line up or will Arthur or Edmilson start...
    Come on u Hammers coyi
  • edited March 2017
    If we get an early goal I'm confident we'll only lose by one or two, but I think if Leicester score first we could be in for a hiding.
  • At least we've finally got the line-up right.
  • So, shall we go:

Randolph
    Byram - Fonte - Reid - Cresswell
    Kouyate - Obiang
    Antonio - Lanzini - Ayew
    Carroll

That's the 11 starting
    ;ok ;scarf
  • No Morgan for Leicester, Benalouane partners Huth, he's only played 5 first team games, all Cup matches against lower league opposition
  • No Morgan for Leicester, Benalouane partners Huth, he's only played 5 first team games, all Cup matches against lower league opposition

Nailed on for a goal and man of the match then
  • Only one fit striker in the match day squad....
  • For the 2nd week running a crazy bench - no strikers at all. Not many options to change things if we are losing then. Crazy.

Given that sole "fit" striker is AC technically that means no fit strikers
  • Subs: Nordtveit, Feghouli, Snodgrass, Adrian, Collins, Masuaku, Fernandes.

Fletcher & Calleri not in squad....

Given that sole "fit" striker is AC technically that means no fit strikers
    Indeed. Bit of a shambles, really.
  • Are they injured or not selected ;hmm
  • Is Calleri still at the club? Seems to be a lack of mention of him "a la Arbeloa"

• Given that sole "fit" striker is AC technically that means no fit strikers

He could be run over by a train by no fault ofhisown, lose his legs and still many would be blaming him and saying things like 'I always knew he was a sicknote'. This flak he is getting is beyond ridiculous!
    Yes, he spends a lot of time on the sidelines but I very much doubt any of us are as fit as him. He gives his all when he plays, leaves everything ou on the pitch and I seriously doubt he enjoys even a single day being injured.
  • What's the point in saying he wanted to keep Calleri if he doesn't even play or even get in the match squad. Another pointless loan it seems.
  • It's not about apportioning blame Munich because when he is on the field he is a fantastic player.

But an injury is always round the corner - he just cannot put a decent run of games together. Sometimes he finishes a game and somehow in between gets injured before the next one.

Having such a player as your only frontline striker is mighty risky
  • edited March 2017

Only one fit striker in the match day squad....

Don't know what you're talking about. I can see two on the bench: Collins and Snodgrass.

Oh, just took off my Slav-specs. Now I see what you're talking about. Yikes. We need a striker and a right-back.
  • Didn't take long did it.
  • Awful goal to conceed

Cresswell needed to be tighter to mahrez and not let him onto his left foot
  • 4,5 or 6 do you reckon. What have we done all week. Absolute rubbish.
  • Long live Upton Park
  • To let two goals in that quickly must have taken a lot of training this week. What other sides ever turn into a complete shambles as quickly as us?
  • We all read sully's non too complimentary piece on the official site during the week

iMO slav's position will be under close scrutiny now
  • edited March 2017

Long live Upton Park

Because these things never happened at UP? ;hmm
This discussion has been closed.