Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation

Comments

• Hey everyone. This guy seems really good. I think we should sign him up. We could really use his goals this season...

• Jinxed on KUMB saying that Hernandez and Arnoutovic 90% done
    Wages agreed and awaiting medicals
    Hart flying out tonight to join the squad ;wahoo
  • Let's hope you're right bbb
  • edited July 2017
    I'm often intrigued by statements like "90% done" - it's either done or it isn't? It's not as though we can "sort of" play players ;hmm
  • I'm often intrigued by statements like "90% done" - it's either done or it isn't? It's not as though we can "sort of" play players ;hmm

It's so when it doesn't happen the itkerz can cover themselves
  • I'm sure Bacca was 90/95% done last year except for the ever so slight issue that he didn't actually want to play for us ;lol
  • That was asked on the other site
    The other 10% refers to the medicals
  • So if AC were ever to potentially leave us, any such deal would be 10% done (using the same rationale)? ;hmm
  • ;lol poor old Andy
  • I have a positive vibe about Hart and Arnautovic signing (cant get there with Hernandez). If we can get all 3 that'd transform the fans mood and also strengthen us appreciably ( bearing in mind comments re Carroll and Sakho actually in training with the squad but not being risked so they're ready for the start of the season )

It'd be nice to actually have some quality choices....
  • ;hmm so do we risk going to bed tonight or not ;puzzled
  • Dear Steve

I know you are not keen on me, but I promise to bust a gut and give my all, and am determined to prove you wrong.

Regards

Joe
  • Is that Joe the plumber, baracks?
  • Been proved wrong by better people then you joe ;whistle
  • Don't understand the love for Arnautovic

Can't say I've followed him too closely but according to what I've heard on stoke pages he's only really had 1 really good season, the others he's been a bit ordinary and they all seem pretty happy with him leaving for £25mil odd
  • I'm hugely underwhelmed by the prospect of Arnautovic.

Excited by prospect of Hernandez and Hart to add to Zab.
  • edited July 2017
    With arny I'm concerned that for the second season in a row a team around us has profiteered greatly off the back of selling one of their supposed better players to us. Ayew certainly didn't hit the straps and I'm fearful arny might be deja vu - the one plus side is he is (from what we can tell) very keen to join us and that has to be a plus point. Given the choice though I'd have preferred someone like Theo
  • But Theo is as injury prone as AC do how does that work? ;hmm
  • IronHerb said:

But Theo is as injury prone as AC do how does that work? ;hmm

In my dreams it proves to be an inspired signing. ;lol
  • How long does it take for a medical and to announce hart as a signing? Do I go to bed tonight?
  • It is probably written into his sponsorship contract that he needs to be properly coiffured for any photographs
  • Joe Hart: Man City keeper passes West Ham medical before loan move,
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40625646.
    That's good enough for me, I'm going to bed.
  • I'm with you Ace, in a manner of speaking that is. ;biggrin
  • Check the cupboard under the stairs Ace.
  • I've just been onto Man City's website and joe hart is listed as one of their keepers yet £30m Ederson is not ;lol
  • Check the cupboard under the stairs Ace.

Ace venture under the stairs ;yercoat
  • edited July 2017
    Is today the day we get some official transfer news? ;hmm

Nothing since the 26th of May.
  • Yes

# ;hmm
  • At least our one signing looked decent yesterday... ;phew
This discussion has been closed.