West Ham v Leeds (H) - Monday 8 March

It's been a season or three since I did one of these so here's the Lee Bowyer derby to kick off our magic March (to the Champion's League, hopefully)

Comments

• The Rio Ferdinand derby
  • The lee chapman derby
  • Can’t believe wombat isn’t starting this thread

The Robbie Keane Derby
  • The Rob Green, Sam Byram and Robert Snodgrass derby
  • The Matt Kilgallon Derby.

Got to fancy our chances. By all accounts we coped pretty well with the best team in the country and were unlucky not to get a point, so if we take that level of commitment and effort into this one, particularly after 9 days rest, we should have a very good chance of three points.
  • The Brian Deane derby
  • The David Martin derby
  • The hammer wombat derby
  • The Mervyn Day derby.
  • The Tartan Diego Simeone vs The Argentinian Avram Grant
  • The George McCartney derby....COYI.
  • Need to win this game to keep alive hopes of a European adventure. Hopefully. Moyes will change the formation and personnel.

Fabianski
    Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell
    Bowen, Souček, Rice, Benrahma
    Lingard
    Antonio

Hoping that Fabianski would be it fit.
  • Pengeman said:

Need to win this game to keep alive hopes of a European adventure. Hopefully. Moyes will change the formation and personnel.

Fabianski
    Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell
    Bowen, Souček, Rice, Benrahma
    Lingard
    Antonio

Hoping that Fabianski would be it fit.

Yes I want to see this team.

Benrahma again looked strong linking up with Lingard when he came on and I think this is the type of game for him to come back into the side.
  • Mike Dean is the ref for this one.

Oh good.
  • Mike Dean is the ref for this one.

Oh good.

Seriously? :(
  • That is a real issue as he doesn't like us.
  • Is Mason on VAR? 😱
  • That is a real issue as he doesn't like us.

That simply is not true......IMO
  • IronHerb said:

Is Mason on VAR? 😱

Thankfully No....Andre Marriner on VAR duty
  • Why would the FA even do that ,At lest give it a few more weeks before we have to see him again
  • Fabianski
    Coufal - Diop - Dawson - Cresswell
    Souček - Rice
    Benrahma - Fornals - Lingard
    Antonio
  • C&H reckon Fabianski is 90% for Monday

Is it true that missed City because someone stood on his elbow?
  • edited March 2021
    The gaffer said he was making a save in training and his arm got stood on.
  • I Blame Haller .......Oh ya sorry i forgot =) How about a glass of red mrs G =)
  • O.o Not on a school night!
  • Very poor by the FA to let him referee us so soon. He is fortunate there are no crowds as he would have got stick all game. At least the other half of the double act is not on VAR. After Masons gaff at the weekend I can't believe he is being let anywhere near a football pitch, were he a player he wouldn't even be making the bench after his recent performances.
  • The FA doesn't appoint referees, its the Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL) which used to be the Professional Game Match Officials Board (PGMOB), created in 2001 when refs went pro.
  • I reckon Soucek will run onto the field and hand over a tub of Tesco finest potato salad to Dean to show him that he forgives him
  • I reckon Soucek will run onto the field and hand over a tub of Tesco finest potato salad to Dean to show him that he forgives him

He probably make the potato salad from scratch. He's just that nice.
  • I’m sure there is no comparison between home made and tesco brand.