Other matches 15 -21 January

Today

12:30pm Wolves v WBA (BT Sport) The first Black Country derby since 2012

3pm Leeds Utd v BHA (Sky)

5:30pm Fulham v Chelsea (Sky)

8pm Leicester v Saints (BT Sport)

Tomorrow

12 noon cough, cough...

2pm Sheffield Utd v Spurs (Sky) Another game where we wish both teams would lose

4:30pm Liverpool v Man Utd (Sky) I'll be hoping Man U win or draw just to see Klopp blow his top

7:15pm Man City v Crystal Palace (Sky)

Monday

8pm Arsenal v Newcastle (Sky) 35 days since Newcastle last won and they're back at the Emirates again. Bye, bye Bruce?

Comments

• Snodgrass making his debut for WBA. Hope he does well.
  • WBA winning .And who do they have next =)
  • they're not winning any more...
  • edited January 2021
    And now they're losing

Just noticed Diangana not there, out with a hamstring apparently.
  • And now they winning again..Have to say, soft IMO..Micheal Oliver doing his utmost to assist WBA IMO.
  • 2-3 to WBA. I didn't see a high scoring game like this coming
  • West Brom hadn't had a penalty all season. Now two in the same game.

The only other PL teams not to be awarded a penalty so far this season? West Ham and Burnley...
  • So 2 each later?
  • Wolves manager seems down and disinterested in his body language. Doesn't seem right to me, not as much spark as he had last season
  • I agree yoyo think there’s unrest read somewhere that he wasn’t happy having to sell players but Ay it isn’t a real world we in at the moment
  • Sky suggested earlier in the week that he’d asked his agent to find him another PL club. Not sure how that would work.
  • I really like Nuno, and would be happy with him if we are ever in the market for a manager again, but I agree he doesn’t seem to be the same guy as the last couple of years. He and they have really lost their zip
  • They have lost Jimenez, who scores all their goals.
  • Yeah, but even before that they didn’t seem the same team as last year. I think Doherty was really influential on their attacking play, personally.
  • alderz said:

Yeah, but even before that they didn’t seem the same team as last year. I think Doherty was really influential on their attacking play, personally.

I think it’s this. Also selling Jota. Fabio Silva hasn’t done very well so far. They’ve made some key changes and it hasn’t worked so well
  • Right then... Come on Fulham!!!
  • Red card for Robinson of Fulham ,
  • Blades v spurs
    Liverpool v Man U

Not much of a choice then
  • Can we just settle for 0 points? I wouldn't mind if all 4 lost there. But most of all I want Sheffield to lose. When they do give their manager the boot I want them in a position which is as bad as possible.
  • I just can't see how Sheffield It's can stay up now. About half way through the season. They'd have to win about 10 or 11 of their remaining games?
  • I agree. But how about they go down with the least points on record?
  • Fun fact - the record for lowest total points so far is the 11 points achieved by Derby County in the 2007/2008 season. The only team they managed to beat that season were Newcastle, the team that Sheffield beat just a few days ago. Let's hope it stays that way 😉
  • Just tuned in to the Liverpool/Man U game.

Commentator: Occasions like this don't come along very often.

=)
  • MrsGrey said:

Just tuned in to the Liverpool/Man U game.

Commentator: Occasions like this don't come along very often.

=)

I wonder how often there are derby matches between two of the top three?
  • I went mad when I heard that. Sky love these two teams so much.....boo hoo Liverpool have injuries. Doesn't every team? I don't hear them crying about them! ( Rant over)
  • Yes Martin, about twice a season.
  • edited January 2021
    Bruno Fernandes goes down after Fabinho clips his ear

To be fair, he's got a proper pair of lugs on him...
  • What a bore fest ,Glad i surport West Ham
  • Is it just me or does the ref look a bit like Iniesta?