Other matches 15 -21 January

Comments

• Zaha FC init
  • Ah but it is essential for Palace to have another 10 men that carry on playing while the ref ignores Zaha's demands for a free kick
  • Yeah but that could be anyone. Just ten traffic cones and Zaha
  • as we don't have a current others match thread, given the blunts are down how funny is it they are winning at manure
  • as we don't have a current others match thread, given the blunts are down how funny is it they are winning at manure

It would be funnier if I didn’t have a tenner on them winning
  • Now that's comedy
  • edited January 2021
    And the Blunts win 1-2.

We’re still 4th 🙃
  • Couldn't really have hoped for a better set of results tonight. It's written in the stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • Lets all laugh at Man U
  • So moyes has ruined Everton and Man Utd 😂😂
  • So, Spuds and Liverpool fighting it out tonight. I might tune in to watch 2 lower teams play. Who's your money on?
  • A dull 0-0 draw would be nice as both managers will be unhappy
  • A dull 0-0 draw would be nice as both managers will be unhappy

Mourinho loves a 0-0
  • A red card for Salah would be nice =)
  • 1-1. Spurs go ahead then sit back for the whole game. Liverpool equalise in the 87th minute, with a goal from Robertson. Salah is sent off at some point. Mourinho is furious and launches tirade against Harry Kane.
  • Not sure how I want tonight’s game to go. Liverpool are bound to come out of their lean spell sooner rather than later. If it’s not tonight it may well be Sunday and if it is tonight it may generate a good run for them.
    There’s no real reason why we can’t beat them on Sunday but when two clubs with a long run under their belts, one good one bad something always gives.
  • Kane gets fed up with the language and abuse hurled at him and comes to the mighty Hammers on loan to help out up front." I need to sign for a team pushing for the Champions league " says Kane
  • See I want Liverpool to win the inevitable says they will be above us at seasons end but the joy of being above the spuds does it for me every time COYI
  • My preference is for Liverpool to win tonight and then lose to us. That will mean we are still above Liverpool and maybe Spurs.
    Worst case is for Spurs to win tonight and then Liverpool to beat us.
  • never ever want a spuds win
  • Mane misses a sitter, Spurs go straight down and score but VAR overrules.
  • And another Lloris blunder.
  • Oh dear Liverpool getting back on track .........But at lest we stay above spurs
  • Ok so Liverpool have a goal disallowed for handball, but what about how Dyer was wrestling the player, had hold of his shirt with both hands and it was the wrestling action that caused the arm to contact the ball,,, arrgh
  • Chicago, I think it was correct to disallow the goal, but the free kick should have gone to Liverpool
  • edited January 2021
    Spurs have been hopeless at playing the ball out from the back. Especially useless from their goal kicks.

Although having lost Kane, the other forwards are not making themselves available - very poor movement
  • I hear you, but in my mind the contact was far from intentional as his whole body was being moved about by Dyers aggressive holding and that a case could be made that advantage be played, it seemed harsh to me.

Ho hum

• I think the handball negates the opportunity for advantage. I recognise it may have been caused by the foul, but you can’t then have the advantage because of the handball.
  • At least the decision did not materially influence the result and Spurs still comfortably lost, happy days