Burnley (H) - 3pm, 16th January

Comments

• Jorderz and a Burnley match. Oh no
  • edited January 2021
    19th Century Match Thread
  • The Junior Stanislas Derby
  • The Zavon Hines Derby
  • Jorderdici has become the first person to register three clean sheets in their first four West Ham match threads

Source: Barackstats
  • I have a hunch, just a very small one, a feeling in my waters - this one is not going to finish 7-2
  • Oh lordy this is going to be painful. Another match thread from "No sore drawderz"
  • It’s going to be two hours of my life I am going to be demanding a refund for.
  • The Joe Hart Derby
  • The Matt Taylor Derby
  • The Jon Harley derby
  • The Ian Wright derby
  • The nearly James Tarkowski derby B)
  • Hamstew said:

The Jon Harley derby

Niche
  • alderz said:

The Matt Taylor Derby

The right back? 😜
  • I'm working Saturday and for once I'm rather glad of it.

The match is on Amazon Prime btw
  • Fab
    Coufal Dawson Ogbonna Cresswell
    Soucek Rice
    Bowen Fornals Benrahma
    Antonio

(Randy, Johnson, Alves, Noble, Lanzini, Yarmolenko, Odubeko)

or

Fab
    Dawson Ogbonna Cresswell
    Coufal Soucek Rice Johnson
    Bowen Antonio Benrahma

(Randy, Ashby, Alves, Noble, Lanzini, Fornals, Odubeko)

We went with a back four against Southampton, Everton and Stockport, so I'm assuming we'll go with that again, but nice that we have a bit of flexibility.

I think we'll need Fornals and Benrahma as the more creative players the better against a team that's likely to sit back and make it difficult for us, plus Fornals works hard, which we'll need.

I don't think we'll lose, because Moyes has made us difficult to beat; it's just whether we'll have enough to break down a stubborn and hard-working defence.
  • B-Rahma, free role
    Doin dem tings
    (Oldskool keepy up emoji)
  • B-Rahma, free role
    Doin dem tings
    (Oldskool keepy up emoji)

Innit tho
  • At the moment benrahma for me not creating much , no end product some nice work but nothing to show for it
  • I think he needs a goal to get him going
  • And some
  • I think he needs some movement around him.
  • IronHerb said:

I think he needs some movement around him.

He thrived at Brentford having Da Silva, Watkins and Mbeumo buzzing around him. There were hints of that last night with Lanzini in the first half, but obviously conditions put pay to that quite quickly.

I actually think he'd link well with Masuaku on that left flank, but definitely needs technical players around him to the bring the best out of him.
  • edited January 2021
    This is going to be a horrendously frustrating game

Fabianski
    Coufal - Dawson - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Soucek - Rice
    Bowen - Benrahma - Fornals
    Antonio
  • Hamstew said:

Oh lordy this is going to be painful. Another match thread from "No sore drawderz"

You're running out of things that rhyme with Jorderz, aren't you.
  • edited January 2021
    Can we just stick with Borederz?
  • Hamstew said:

Oh lordy this is going to be painful. Another match thread from "No sore drawderz"

You're running out of things that rhyme with Jorderz, aren't you.
    I reckon I've got one or two more. And they ain't getting any better.
  • The way I see it, the words snore, bore, chore, sore and abhor have a certain rhythmic connection which is very telling indeed

However, in the interests of fairness, there is at least one outlier (I’m sure Alderz loves an outlier). The word “score” is also very harmonious yet it probably isn’t one of the first words to spring to mind when thinking about a Jorderz match thread.