Bournemouth v Liverpool (BT Sports)

3pm
Leeds v Brighton
Everton v Brentford
Leicester v Chelsea
Spurs v Forest

5:30pm
Palace v City (Sky)

So we want away wins all round apart from a home win at White Hart Lane. I feel dirty...

Comments

• I think there is a good chance they could all be away wins other than Spurs
  • I am trying not to focus too much on the teams that surround us as we hold our future in our own hands, score goals, win games and we will be safe, however……….

With no-one cast adrift, only two points separating the bottom five clubs and only six points separating the bottom nine, it is so tight that it is really hard not to…….

The end of this season is going to be an interesting watch for the neutral and a nail biting one for all those involved.

Routing for at least an away win trifecta this morning
  • I can't worry too much about other clubs during the season, because regardless of who wins or loses now we know that the relegation area will be somewhere a little bit below 1 pt / match. Now, in the last week or two if you're still in the mix, specific results can matter!

The Euro Club Index model currently projects clubs relegated on 33 points and us finishing on 39.
  • edited March 2023

The Euro Club Index model currently projects clubs relegated on 33 points and us finishing on 39.

I've got 33, 33 and 34 points for 20th, 19th and 18th, but we're one of 3 clubs on 34 points. I just hope I've been harsher on us in my predictions than I have with some of the other strugglers.
  • Bournemouth 1-0 up
  • Bournemouth score😭😭😭
  • A lot of these sides have a lot more of a ‘nothing to lose’ mentality. Lots of effort.
  • So many classic moment's…
  • Next thing you know Local and ‘64 will be back to reminisce
  • So Bournemouth, having lost 9-0 in the opposite fixture, are playing the team that beat Man Utd 7-0 just last week, are currently leading at the break.

It really is a funny old game
  • You really can't trust other teams to do your work can you =)
  • We are deep in the do do
  • There’s wide
    Then there’s wider than wide
    Then there’s wider than you could ever imagine
    WIDE
  • I think Bournemouth are actually a better all round side than us
  • edited March 2023
    It was an unfortunate penalty, the contact deflected the flight of the ball and his arm was extended so probably the right call but there was clearly no intent.

Liverpool have not showed up today so maybe justice was served in that Salahs penalty was a true shocker
  • Lukerz said:

I think Bournemouth are actually a better all round side than us

You've never said that before but as they're beating an average Liverpool ......
  • edited March 2023
    Just commenting on what I’m watching, they look a better side than us, they’ll beat us at their place

Not sure what relevance me saying it or not before has
  • edited March 2023
    This kind of game tells you we are not going to be able to rely on any other teams to help us out, we’re going to have to get out of our own mess…
    We’re gonna half need to improve to do that IMO
  • The difference is, Bournemouth look like they are having a go. When Liverpool turn up at our place we won't look like having a go.
  • All credit to Bournemouth but to be fair, Liverpool were certainly poor today but it proves beyond doubt that we certainly cannot rely on others.

Really want to see us take the initiative tomorrow.

COYI
  • edited March 2023
    How on earth do you beat Man United 7-0 and then lose 1-0 to Bournemouth.
  • Now Everton lead
  • Come on Brentford !!
  • Results not going so great at the moment
  • Leeds have equalised against Brighton, and Leicester have done likewise against Chelsea; results not going our way so far.
  • edited March 2023
    And Everton score a second.

Edit: ruled out by VAR, still 1-0.
  • edited March 2023
    Chelsea 2-1 up

Everton 1-0 Brentford
    Leeds 1-1 Brighton
    Leicester 1-2 Chelsea
    Spurs 2-0 Forest
  • We are back in the bottom three as it stands
  • Luckily the league doesn't finish at 3.45 today.