Other matches Saturday 11 - Thursday 16 March

Comments

• edited March 2023
    When the ref is 45 yards away, I think he should have been asked to have a second look at it at least, even if he sticks with his original decision. The Wolves player did throw himself to the floor but equally there was some contact.

Can't help feeling if it was Kane or Salah against Areola or Fabianski it's a different decision.
  • Just up on the screen, 122 corners in the EPL this season so far, only 2 goals from them.
  • edited March 2023
    Shocker by Trippier, he slips attempting to clear the ball, with Pope actually coming to collect the ball, and passes to a Wolves player who taps into an empty net. Are even Wolves going to pick up a bonus point to seal a horrible weekend for us? (1-1 atm)
  • Newcastle re-take the lead through Almiron.
  • Grealish 😡
  • Cricket score on the cards here. Haaland has 4 of his own
  • GK a bit rubbish, all round.
  • They’ve taken him off when he was on course to set a CL record.
  • Glad we’re not playing them Sunday.
  • Wish we were ,,Liverpool hit 7,then in there next game could not even hit a barn door
  • Brighton v Palace
    Southampton v Brentford

Both tonight in PL. Really need wins from Brighton & Brentford. A win for Saints puts us in the bottom 3 guaranteed for 2.5 weeks.
  • Or 3 days if Leicester lose to Brighton by 2 goals on Saturday.
  • By 2.5 weeks you mean one game week, though? It's a bit like after the world cup when people were saying teams hadn't won in 2 months when they also hadn't played in 2 months...
  • Either way. it certainly isn't a pleasant read.
  • Palace without a shot on target in 3 games.

BBC stat attack!
  • Palace and Soton both losing, would be great if it stays that way 🤞🤞🤞
  • The football Brighton play is incredible
  • I wonder if teams will mount a complaint against Ivan Toney being allowed to play, and score very important goals, whilst waiting for sentencing
  • Its so unfair that we can't knock the ball about like this.
  • alderz said:

I wonder if teams will mount a complaint against Ivan Toney being allowed to play, and score very important goals, whilst waiting for sentencing

Sheffield United and Wigan at a guess.
  • Palace and Soton both losing, would be great if it stays that way 🤞🤞🤞

Finally results go our way 😊😊😊
  • Soucek was anonymous tonight
  • Two teams helped us tonight. If only we had the gumption to help ourselves everything would be fine.
  • Could even move up a place over the weekend if results go our way (Leicester need to lose by two goals).
  • Two teams helped us tonight. If only we had the gumption to help ourselves everything would be fine.

No they didn't. They were playing for themselves, not us. I'm sure Franks in his after match interview didn't say "Thank god we were able to keep West Ham out of the relegation zone."
  • Of course they were playing for themselves but their results helped us. Not every word that is written has to be taken literally.
    If you think those results didn’t help us in some way then I don’t know what would.
  • Lukerz said:

Soucek was anonymous tonight

And so was Antonio.