Other matches Saturday 14th - Tuesday 17th

There are no matches Saturday lunchtime but Sheffield Utd v Nottingham Forest Championship playoff 1st leg is live on Sky at 3pm and the FA Cup final is at 4:45pm

I fail to see the logic behind this

Comments

• So this is what it has come to, Forced to watch the blades loose
  • edited May 2022
    Two down, could have been five or six.
  • I'd love to see Forest in the PL again, but I also would like us to get Brennan Johnson, which is less likely if they go up.
  • Cup Final now, but Thiago's just escaped a blatant yellow so I might give up already.
  • I'd love to see Forest in the PL again, but I also would like us to get Brennan Johnson, which is less likely if they go up.

I've only seen highlights but he looks a real player.
  • Age old moan about the fairness of the Play Offs. Brackley Town finished 21 points ahead of York City in the league but today lost 1-0 in the Semi Final stage so yet another season in the National League North ahead of them. ☹️
  • Alexander-Arnold is an awful defender. I know he's good in the final third, but he's pretty hopeless in his own box.
  • That looked like TAA kicked the back of Mount's leg and fell over to win the free kick. Klopp should shut up with his complaints.
  • How poor is Pulisic? He's got it all but uses none of it.
  • Hang on, was Alexander-Arnold not holding Ziyech back? Definitely had hold of his arm, no?
  • Looking at the images during Liverpool's subs... Oxlade Chamberlain. What a waste.
  • And Barkley coming on for Chelsea. These good English players who go to the top teams and just disappear.

Rice, take note.
  • I've realised I want Chelsea to beat Liverpool.
  • Two of the most boring finals they might aswell skip straight to the the penalties to save time in future
  • Sheff Utd v Forest was a much better watch.
  • Spurs gifted a soft penalty by VAR
  • Well that’s just reinforced my hatred of Tottenham Hotspurs for at least another 100 years. Don’t know which manager I detest most, this ranting idiot or Artetta.
  • Injury time equaliser for Leeds, could be a huge point for them.
  • lol Everton
  • alderz, I know what I am about to post won't go down well with one of our friends but we need Crystal Palace to do us a favour next week v Manchester United and aren't they @ Goodison Park on Thursday?
  • They are. I would like Palace to win twice this week, and I would like Everton to go down because I think it would be hilarious
  • alderz, I know what I am about to post won't go down well with one of our friends but we need Crystal Palace to do us a favour next week v Manchester United and aren't they @ Goodison Park on Thursday?

Who we talking about?
  • A draw will do the job for us as well, right?

Come on Palace!
  • Problem is we have to beat Brighton & we never have in the PL.
  • Lukerz, There is always a first time for everything. 🤞
  • It's been a season of firsts. Let's have one more before it ends.
  • Noble to score a hat trick of pens
  • Win at Brighton and hope Palace get a draw at Man U.

Would love it more if we beat Man U on goal difference.
This discussion has been closed.